In the second round, Ji Linchen won.

She made rocks, but Ji Linchen didn't make scissors, but made cloth!

Damn, whoever said the girlfriend just now must listen!

Tang Shumi raised her eyelids with a slightly angry expression. Before he could speak, Ji Linchen took the lead.

He still said solemnly: "Your girlfriend's words, sometimes you can ignore it."

Tang Shumi: "..."

"Shu Mi, are you going to fulfill your promise or be a little dog."

Tang Shumi: "...?"

He spoke in the same tone as he was talking about plans with the partner, "Do you like plan A or choose plan B".

"Let's talk about it." Tang Shumi leaned back, leaning against the head of the hospital bed, drooping her eyelids in a solemn way.

She can't play with this dog man.

Ji Linchen stretched out his hand and spread it before his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Tang Shumi said grumpily, "Just say anything you want."

"Give me your hand." Ji Linchen said.

Tang Shumi frowned, then happily placed her hand on his somewhat cold palm, and asked inconceivably, "Huh? Just touch my hand?"

According to Ji Linchen, the capitalist who makes the best use of it, she thinks that he will definitely ask her to agree to the marriage.

Ji Linchen: "..."

However, he really wrapped her hand.

Ji Linchen took out a small black velvet box from his trouser pocket.

Open it with one hand. Because of the inconvenience of his left hand, he put it on the bed with his left elbow against it, and then took out the diamond ring inside.

The diamonds are exquisitely cut and sparkling.

The size of a pigeon egg.

Tang Shumi was slightly startled.

She knew it was their diamond engagement ring.

After Ji Linchen put on her a diamond ring: "My request is-I can't take it off unless I change it to a wedding ring."

Tang Shumi suppressed the inexplicable sourness in her heart, with a mischievous smile on her face: "Okay, don't you just wear a ring."

As the sun sets, it will soon be night.

After Tang Shumi finished drinking Ji Linchen's seemingly pale but delicious congee, she lay in bed and read a magazine.

Ji Linchen sat next to her, looking at the documents sent by Zhao Yan.

Sweeping his gaze at him occasionally, Ji Linchen would lift his eyelids and form a stare at her.

It's like a third eye.

After the doctor came for a routine examination, Tang Shumi opened her clothes and looked at the wound.

How to look and worry.

"Don't look." Ji Linchen pulled her clothes down.

Tang Shumu frowned: "The wound is on my own body. I just want to see it."

"..." Ji Linchen was helpless by her nonsensical remarks, "I can't see the flower."

Tang Shumi opened the hem of her clothes again like a puff, but she opened it too hard...

The lower chest was exposed to the air, and it was chilly.

Tang Shumi: "..."

She remembered that she didn't wear underwear at all.