Chapter 46

Ji Linchen, this man is really extinct, and he has no idea what to do with himself.

Tang Shumi looked at him irritably, raised her eyebrows and said, "You are pretty good."

Ji Linchen picked the chess piece back into the box and said, "You teach, you are better."

Tang Shumi: "..."

Is this surely said by the heart? Rather than mocking her?

"Are you still playing?" Ji Linchen asked.

Tang Shumi gave him a white glance: "No more fun, it's boring."

"Okay." Ji Linchen folded the game record, so that it was angular, just like the unopened one.

Tang Shumi was amazed.

After collecting the gobang, Tang Shumi asked him to show all the games given by Xu Mingzhu.

To see if there is any fun, the point is to win Ji Linchen.

The answer is: no!

Tang Shumi sighed.

"What's wrong? The wound hurts?" Ji Linchen asked with a frown.

Tang Shumi shook her head, and suddenly seeing a flash of inspiration, she blinked at Ji Linchen: "Do you know how to play rock paper scissors?"

"It's scissors, rock and cloth." Tang Shumi said while making gestures, "Scissors can cut cloth, but they can't cut rocks; cloth can wrap rocks but they will be cut by scissors."

Ji Linchen still knows rock-paper-scissors.

"Two wins in three games!" Tang Shumi immediately hid her hands behind her back.

Ji Linchen frowned and looked at her like a low-mind creature.

The storytelling honey is a childlike heart, but...

Tang Shumi threatened him: "Are you playing?"

"Play." Ji Linchen said helplessly.

Tang Shumi said: "Don't be so reluctant. There is a lot of money. If you win, you must agree to a request from the other party."

Ji Linchen said indifferently: "There is no reluctance."

"I call Rock Paper Scissors, and I will come out as soon as I shout. No shame is allowed. Whoever shames is a small dog!

"Ok."

Tang Shumi kept her hands behind her back, but Ji Linchen stood still, "Rock Scissors--"

"Wait—!" Tang Shumi shouted just before punching.

Ji Linchen's hand was just halfway open.

It looks like it's going to be out.

Tang Shumi squinted her eyes and smiled slyly: "Are you going to publish the cloth?"

Ji Linchen's voice was weak: "No comment."

"You can get the cloth." Tang Shumi stared at his eyes: "I'll get the stone out and let you win."

Ji Linchen was expressionless.

Tang Shumi curled up her lips and blinked at him: "Ji Linchen, you believe me, I will never regret it, I really made a rock."

Ji Linchen remained unchanged.

Tang Shumi shouted: "It's started, rock paper scissors-cloth!"

The two fists out.

Tang Shumi: "..."

Ji Linchen's confused face: This game is really smooth to win.