Chapter 53

The royal blue super racer galloped on the road, leaving behind a roar of waves, causing passers-by on the sidewalk to look back and smell the exhaust.

Chen Wang tilted his head to look at the co-pilot, and said, "Achen, my new car is not bad."

During the words, he stepped on the accelerator again, and Ji Linchen gave him a cold look: "Drive your car."

Chen Wang also wanted to ask him why the tower was, so he could only talk and shut his mouth, suppressing his curiosity.

But soon, he understood what was going on.

In front of the tower, Xu Mingzhu took Tang Shumi's arm, put it on her shoulder, and held her waist with the other hand.

It's amazing, the fruit wine in this store is not a drink, it is real white wine.

The wine was so sweet that it masked the taste of alcohol, so that Xu Mingzhu did not stop Tang Shumi.

After two cups, it becomes what it is now...

"Tang Shumi." Xu Mingzhu stretched out his hand and patted the man lying softly on him.

She buried her neck, her thin ruddy lips opened slightly: "Huh?"

Xu Mingzhu tried to lift her up: "Call Ji Linchen."

As if hearing the words that scared her, Tang Shumi squinted slightly and shook her head, and raised her finger to her: "No, no, no, you hit."

"..." Isn't that going to die?

The last time Tang Shumi was drunk on the Jiyun cruise ship, she thought behind closed doors for several days.

"Hurry up." Xu Mingzhu opened her bag, fetched out the phone and stuffed it into her hand.

There was a "pop".

The phone landed.

Xu Mingzhu: "..."

Chen Mobai on the side bent over and picked up the phone: "Let me call."

"No, no, no." Before Xu Mingzhu said "no", Tang Shumi let go of his hand and turned to him, pointing her finger up to her lips: "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-don't tell me, he is not happy."

"He's not happy and I'm not happy either." Tang Shumi smiled wistfully, then turned her head and fell to Xu Mingzhu.

Chen Mobai felt a little uncomfortable.

Xu Mingzhu sighed: "Let me fight."

She has Ji Linchen's phone number.

Before the address book was turned over, the man who collapsed on him like mud suddenly stood up straight, with his thin arms wide open.

"Well--"

"Hug, Shumi must hug!"

Here comes, she comes again.

Xu Mingzhu took a deep breath, lifted her hand, and flipped through the address book with her mobile phone.

"Hug—" Tang Shumi's cheeks flushed, and his head touched Xu Mingzhu's shoulder like a bell. Xu Mingzhu held her waist with one hand and called with the other hand: "Wait a while."

"No, just now!" Tang Shumi stomped angrily, reached out to grab the phone: "Hug me first, Ji Linchen!"

Hearing the three words Ji Linchen, Xu Mingzhu: "..."

"Miss Xu, call, I'll support her." Chen Mobai took her arm and pulled it towards herself.

Tang Shumi was dazed, and the figure in her sight was slightly taller than her.