Chapter 60 Pregnancy (1)

Tang Shumi and Ji Linchen quarreled in the second month after their marriage.

Tang Shumi slammed out the door angrily and went to Xu Mingzhu and Su Zhen to talk.

Seeing Tang Shumi's furious appearance, with smoke rising from her head, Xu Mingzhu thought it was a serious event.

The result——

"Just because he didn't let you eat lemons?" Xu Mingzhu drooped her eyelids, unable to complain.

Tang Shumi hummed softly from the tip of her nose: "I just really want to eat lemons ."

"..." Xu Mingzhu continued to complain: "I've seen people who drink a few large glasses of lemonade, just eat lemons dry, and eat them all at once. Several."

"You opened my eyes," she said.

Tang Shumi took a sip of the lemonade, summoned the waiter, and frowned, "Can I add a few more slices of fresh lemon? It's not sour enough." The

waiter was stunned for a moment, then kept a professional smile, and turned to add lemon slices to her.

"..." Xu Mingzhu: "Why don't you just drink vinegar."

Tang Shumi: "I've been eating noodles with vinegar recently ."

"You're sour." Xu Mingzhu snorted. Tang Shumi

glanced at her and suddenly remembered something: "Where's Su Zhen? Why didn't she come." Xu

Mingzhu said, "Say something."She answered falteringly." Tang Shumi raised her eyebrows and motioned her to continue.

"Su Zhen didn't watch "The Domineering President Falls in Love with Me" recently."

"Then what?"

Xu Mingzhu pouted: "I'll watch "The Prodigal Son: I Am Alone" instead."

Tang Shumi trembled. Goosebumps arose.

"Chen Wang?" Tang Shumi thought a person.

Xu Mingzhu add of a nod: "Although she doesn't say it, I also think it's him." "She is also think it's him."

"She is also ted to games. She used to be a fool to play 4399 mini-games, but now she starts to play hardcore games like CSGO." Xu Mingzhu Tsk tsk sigh: "The bedroom princess room has been changed to an e-sports room."

"CSGO?" Tang Shumi raised her eyebrows: "She was scolded for nothing?"

She played the game csgo when she was in college, and was sprayed Self-isolation, strength to persuade quit, it is too hard core.

Other games can get the game experience with krypton gold, this game can only rely on technology.

"Don 't care about her, I'll interrogate her when I get the chance another day." The

topic returned to the quarrel between Tang Shumi and Ji Linchen again.

"Ji Linchen lost his temper with you?" Xu Mingzhu asked.

Tang Shumi thought for a while: "No."

"Then you slammed the door when you were so angry." Xu Mingzhu asked, "What was Ji Linchen's reaction?"

"What was the reaction?"Lemonade, still not sour enough.

Xu Mingzhu: "Of course it's your reaction after you slammed the door."

Tang Shumi didn't speak.

"Have you been trained?"

Tang Shumi shook her head.