lams one shot <3

Hey! Been a long time :)

I am currently rewriting my books over on MountainDew-mlm!!
Current one is "Test" and will be published hopefully soon! (Test is interactive so please feel free to comment any ideas for it here, or on the intro paged once published. Thank you!)

Anyways
Get ready for some super sad angst :)

CONTENT (and trigger) WARNINGS FOR
MENTIONS OF ATTEMPTED SUICIDE
MENTIONS OF VOMIT
MENTIONS OF SELF HARM SCARS
might turn this into a book lol

John laid down on his bed, smoking another cigarette. He had just got down with another client, and he extremely late for school.

Whilst didn't mind it, he still didn't like it, as his parents were the ones who made him do it, just to get their hands on drugs and alcohol.

He was wearing only boxers and an oversized t-shirt and was extremely exhausted.

It was 11:37am. He could still show up. He groaned, and took a quick shower, got dressed and stumbled out the door, slamming the door shut.

Once he got to school, he was asked by another dude if he could be his next client.

Alexander had overheard this and shooed them away.

"Hey.. You alright? I've heard about you. You look drained."

"..yeah. Im fucking great," John scoffed..

Alexander frowned a little. "Hey.. Why dont you come over..?"

"Why? So you can brag about sleeping with me too?"

"No I.. I just wanted to give you a break from all that." Alexander sighed.

"Ah.. I'm sorry.. Well then.. Sure, I guess."

Hmmmmmmmm cliffhanger