Chapter Nineteen.

//still Thomas's pov.

Martha..

I set my glass of water down and grabbing the my phone, reading her text.

Martha; Hey. You still single? Miss you.

I sighed and replied with a simple, "No", then set my phone down on the table, grabbing my glass of water.

I get a text from someone and groan, turning my phone off. I'll just reply in the morning..

After I finished drinking my water, I set the glass in the sink and head upstairs. I lay next to John and pull the covers over the both of us and hum softly, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead.

Eventually, I fall asleep..

The next morning, I got up around 8:30am and headed downstairs to make breakfast.

After 30 minuets, I went to get John and set him in his chair, kissing his cheeks as he smiles.

Then there's a knock on the door.

I excuse myself and go to open the door, expecting to see the Schuyler sisters but instead I see Alex.

He pushes past me and goes to John, hugging him tightly.

“Hey-! This is my house!” I said, but he just ignores me.

“Sweetie.. I'm so, so sorry..” Alex whispers, kissing John's cheek.

“Please take me back.. I don't mind if you date me and Thomas, I just need you..”

“I dunno..” John whispered, completely avoiding eye contact with the both of us.

“Please.. I'll treat you right this time.” Alex pleads, now holding John's hand.

John just went silent and I sighed. “Alex, please leave my house, me and John need to eat.”

Alex sighs softly and gets up. “Alright..will you call me afterwards and tell me how you feel at another attempt at a relationship..?”

John nodded slowly and Alex then left. I go over to John and kissed his forehead, loving.

“You can say no, remeber that..”