Chapter Seven.

As we arrive at the park, I kiss John's head gently and smiled. "Let's go get you something too eat, my angel." I hummed, grabbing John's hand. I took him to one of the food trucks and looked at the small menu along with John. I let him order and pizza and watch as he eat it slowly.

"You better burn off those calories," I growl.

"I will.." John whispered softly, looking down.

I smiled innocently and stood up. "Meet me back here in an hour."

"Okay.." John whispered, with that I left to go hang out with the popular girl, Eliza Schuyler. She was way more attractive than John.

•Thomas's POV•

I walk around the water park, completely bored when, out of the corner of my eye, I see John sitting at one of the tables, crying. I sit beside him and kiss his forehead platonically.

"What's wrong..?" I asked softly. He looks up at me, "A-Alex found out about my s-scars, said I was an attention seeker and called m-me fat again."

"Oh, Jackie.." I whispered, pulling him into my lap. "Why don't you just leave him..?"

"I-I can't.. I'm too scared, h-he threatened to kill himself if I ever left him."

I growled. The manipulative b-

"If I could, I'd take him away from you and love you the right away.." I whispered, kissing his forehead. Which made him smile.

"You're so perfect.." I praise softly.

"Really..?"

"Mhm." I smiled, "Now. Go get dressed in whatever outfit you bought and let's go get on some rides!”

//Part 2/2//