Chapter Thirteen.

Thomas's POV•

I head out to buy some snacks for John at the grocery store, once I bought them, I drove back to the hospital. He had an hour before surgery and these snacks were a reward for him, after the surgery.

Once I arrive at the hospital, I go to John's room and set tue bag on the chair.

“Hey, baby.” I hummed, kissing his forehead. I know I shouldn't do these things since we're not dating.. yet.

John smiled and waved at him, “Hi, Thommy!”

“You nervous?” I asked softly and he nodded.

“Well, if you be brave for me, I'll give you some rewards!"

John looked up me, confused. I just chuckled. “I got some snacks for ya. I got goldfish, sour punch straws, and bubble gum!”

“Bubble gum.. That reminds me of me and Alex's relationship.. that's how he treated me.” John mumbled softly.

I looked at him confused.

“Let me explain,” John sighed. “I was skinny-ish when we started dating, which would be him have a brand new back of bubble gum and taking a piece out to chew. As he chewed, he tasted the sweetness from the gum, but as the gum lost flavour, like I became chubby, he spit it out, which would represent him dumping me. Me and the gum were useless to him..”

I sighed heavily and hugged him gently. “He didn't deserve you, peaches..”

“I know..”

Eliza's POV•

I looked at Alex, who was sleeping on my couch. He came here last night and I didn't wanna send him away so I just let him stay the night.

I don't know why, he doesn't deserve my kindness, especially after what he did to John.

I force a smile as he sits up and yawns, rubbing his eyes. “Hi ’Liza.” he smiled.

“Morning, Alexander.” I sigh.

“You know.. I've been wanting to talk to you, about us.” Alex said.

“Oh?”

“Yeah.. I-I like you.” Alex said, smiling as if he never hurt anyone in his life.

“Well. What about John?” I asked, softly.

“Screw him! He wasn't good enough for me.” Alex groaned.

“You know, I know John like I know my own mind. You would never find anyone like him. He was trusting and he was kind. Unlike you.”

“Lizzy I-”

“And another thing - that night, I introduced him to you, he said ‘This one's mine..’ so I stood by and let him have you.”

“Is there a reason you did that?” Alex asked, clearly annoyed.

I nodded, and sighed heavily. “I love him as if he's my brother, I will always choose his happiness, over mine, all the time. Something you didn't do. He was the best thing in our lives, so never forget you lost something great.”

Before Alex could say anything else, I forced him to leave. “Never come here again.” I hissed, slamming the door. (Hellohaveaniceday88 you're welcome)

•Alexander's POV•

I stare at the shut door and groan softly. I lost two people. 

My mother would be disappointed in me. Wouldn't she?

I sigh and head home. Once I get there, I flop on the couch, sending about three different apologies to Eliza, John and, Thomas. I highly doubt they'll forgive me, but it's worth a shot.

I sit up and grab the cigarettes and lighter of the coffee table and start to smoke. I wish I had beer or something. Something to make me forget these past few days.

My ringtone starts going off, playing ‘vanilla twilight.’ which was the ringtone I set up for John. It was our song.. I want him back. I wish I never hurt him. I wish he still loved me..

I grab my phone and throw it across the room. It slammed against a wall and most likely cracked badly or broke. I didn't care. Nothing mattered.

Except John, Eliza and Thomas. I put out my cigarettes and lay back down on the cough.

“Oh darling, I wish you were here..” I sang softly, pretending John was laying with me. I wish he was. I'd kiss his soft, pink lips, I'd stare into his emerald green eyes.. I'd make him actually feel loved.

I just wished he'd give me another chance. But he won't. I know he won't..