Chapter Fifteen.

Alexander's POV•

John is awake now, but he's completely ignoring me and talking to Thomas.

But he's cuddling with the teddy bear I got him so that's good I guess..

I tapped on John's shoulder, hoping to his attention. He looked at me and smiled softly. “Hey..”

I smiled back and gently held his hand. “Hey.. I just wanted to apologise for everything. Being manipulative, toxic, making those jokes. I really didn't mean it and I know it'll take you time to actually forgive me but I just.. I hope we can stay friends.”

“Of course we can!” John smiled.

I smiled and gently hugged him, which made Thomas growl protectively.

I immediately let John go and sighed.

Thomas kissed John's forehead gently. “So.. as I was saying. I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me..?”

John's eyes widen. “T-Thomas, I-”

“Is that a no..?” Thomas asked softly, starting to feel embarrassed.

“Nono, it's a yes!-”

Thomas practically squealed and kissed all over John's face, making John giggled.

He's never smiled and laughed like that with me before..

“Uhm.. I should go..” I mumbled, starting to leave. John tried to say something to me but I ran out before he could.

I grabbed my phone and opened my music player, clicking on, ‘Let her Go’ and listened to it as a walked home. I couldn't believe how much it reminded me of John..

God I miss him..