Chapter Nine.

//Sorry for the angst,, TRIGGER WARNING!! Mentions of self harm/suicide!! + Manipulation!

John's POV•

It's been a week since Thomas and Alex's fight. I haven't been to school since then.. I'm too scared to go.

Thomas is a lot more caring than Alex is, he buys me little treats and tries to get me to eat, even if it's just a couple bites. Alex, on the other hand, gets mad when I eat cause he says it makes me fat and unattractive..

I've lost a lot of weight since I've been with Alex but it's still never enough to please him. I wish he could treat me like Thomas does.

I grab my phone and open up my messaging app, clicking on Alex's name.

I'm gonna leave him.

Me; Hey

Hubby♥️; Hey sweetheart. What's up?

Me; We need to talk.

Hubby♥️; 'bout what..?

Me; We Should break up. This isn't healthy.

Hubby♥️; Sunshine, you need me. I'm the only person who's ever loved me. if you leave me, I'll kill myself!

Me; Wait, I'm sorry! Please don't do this!! Please, I didn't mean it.

He leaves me in read. I hug myself and start to cry, it's my fault.. he's gonna die and it's my fault!

I looked over at my nightstand and see a razor. Hesitantly, I grab it and roll up my sleeve.

I was about to press it into my skin till I got a phone call. From Thomas..

I set the razor down and answer the phone. “Hello..?”

“Hey, can I come over..?” He asked, softly. “School just let out.”

“Yeah, I've been wanting you to come over..”

“Alright. I'll be there soon.” With that, he hangs up.

It takes him about half an hour to get here since he stopped by the store to get some things for me. He's so sweet..

He set the bag on the end of my bed and then notices the razor. “Did you..?”

I shake my head. “you called before I could do anything..”

Thomas hugged me tightly. “What happened..?"

“I-I tried to break up with Alex B-But he threatened to kill himself.”

Thomas pulls me into his lap and plays with my hair. “I hate him. He shouldn't be treating you like this.”

“I just want him to love me..” I whimper.

He nods and sighs, “I know..”

“Do you wanna cuddle..?” Thomas asked, softly.

I nod immediately. Alex never cuddle me..

He lays me down and then laid next to me, kissing my forehead.

I think i love him..