Chapter Eighteen.

//it's 12:01am :) sleep? No.

•Thomas's POV•

John had fallen asleep on my chest. I feel bad at snapping at him.. I honestly did mean it.

I played with his hair and sighed softly as I heard a knock on the door.

I slowly get up, waking John up in the process and walked to the door, opening into a bit.

To my surprise, Elizabeth and her sisters, Angelica, Peggy, Cornelia, and Catherine were with her. (I don't see a lot of stories including the other two sisters so.)

“Is he okay?” Catherine asked, trying to peek over my shoulder.

I nodded and stepped back, opening the door a bit. “You can come in, if you'd like..”

The five sisters shuffled in and smiled at John, who was sitting up, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

When he noticed the girls, he smiled slightly and waved. They immediately hugged him.

“I'm so glad you left Alex, I was about to kill him.” Angelica chuckled.

“I would've helped,” Peggy added.

“So!” Cornelia sighed, “Are you an Thomas a thing?" she asked.

John nodded and smiled softly.

They continued to talk for a few hours until I interrupted them.

“Pardon me, but John does need rest. But y'all can come over tomorrow-"

“Right, sorry-” Eliza said, standing up. “Come on, girls.”

With that, they all left.

I picked John up and took him upstairs, humming softly as I laid him on the bed.

I covered him up and kissed his forehead. “I'll be right back. Okay? I just need some water.”

He nods and I head downstairs to get some water.

I then get a text from my ex..