Chapter Six.

TRIGGER WARNING!!
- NAME CALLING
- SELF HARM
- HITTING

//Hey lovely people! If you can, please check out my other books and leave some feed back! Please also drop request for some books, I really wanna write more!//

•Alex's POV•

I wrap my arms around my freckled boyfriend. He flinches slightly but soon relaxes. Today is the first Friday of the month, which means we're going on a trip. This time, we're going to a water park.

“what bathing suit did you bring to where, hm?” I asked.

“U-Uhm.. just an oversized t-shirt and swimming shorts..” John replied softly. I heard his phone buzz and immediately grabbed it, checking too see who was texting my baby.

I growled lowly as I saw Thomas name appear on the screen, I unlocked his phone and checked the messages.

“Babe, can I see your wrist?” I ask softly, though I'm mad. He shakes his head so I grab his wrist and push of the hoodie sleeve. I grown as I see scar, old and fresh one.

“Baby.. How many times do I have to tell you!? It's up the road, not across. You're so attention seeking.”  I groan. He tears up and I roll my eyes.

“It's a joke, Johnny. Calm down. I love you and you know that.” I sigh, kissing him gently. John kisses back and I smile. “Such a pretty boy.. I bet you'd look even pretty push up against my wall.”

John looks down as I kiss his neck quickly. “Come on, angel. The other students are already getting on the bus.”

I take his hand and lead him to the back of the bus, letting him sit near the window.

“You hungry, peaches?”

John shook his head. “I'll eat when we get to the park..”

//Part 1/2//