Books I'm gonna write!!

Please comment some title ideas for the ones that don't have titles-

Most of these are rewrites!

{Models - Lams. Requested by hamiltrashforever0 (it's not letting me tag so-)
John was a Highschool student who was kicked out of his home for being Gay.
Only being 18, John was desperate for money - So he started modeling. His abusive boyfriend, Francis, was his Manager.

One day, he had to do a slightly revealing photoshoot with a very famous model, Alexander Hamilton..

{Feathers}
John Laurens is the child of Satan/Lucifer.
Alexander Hamilton is the child of God/Johava

{No Name Yet}
John Laurens was allergic to the world. Literally.
He was never aloud outside and everything that was brought in from outside had to be cleaned with a special sanitizer.

His friend, Alexander Hamilton, convinces him to sneak out..

{No Name Yet}
John Laurens was a 15 year old autistic teenager.

Alexander was his 16 year old friend who wasn't aware of his autism.

When he finds out about it, things get messy..

{Robot}
Jr, the Fandom's Version of John Laurens, had gotten ready for a date for him and his boyfriend, Lex, who was the Fandom's Version of Alexander Hamilton.

But, It seemed as though Lex had forgotten..

{No Name Yet}
{This is based of The Little Mermaid Movie Released in 2018 by Blake Harris.}

John Laurens was taken from his home, The Mississippi River and was now a Main Attraction for a carnival show.

{No Name Yet}
John Laurens has been diagnosed with cancer. When he heard the news, he felt as if his world had been turned upside down.

Alexander Hamilton, his fiancé, fell into depression as he heard the terrible news.

What were they gonna do?

INTERACTIVE BOOK - YOU CHOSE THEIR FATE.

{Blood Thirsty}
John Laurens is an 17 year old, Homoromantic (gay ace) student.

Alexander Hamilton is an 18 year old, Bisexual student.

John was human, while Alexander Hamilton was a vampire. The two were best friends, but John slowly became Alexander's prey..

HOW TO REQUEST A BOOK
Ship:
Au(s) limit is six:
Modern or Historical:
Mini Plot:
Extras:

Love ya!!