Chapter Twenty-Two.

//Ahh, sike. Y'all REALLY thought I would've hurt John,,, again? Ha, nope :)
//Thomas's POV still

The doctors eventually came over to us, with a look that's hard to read.

“I have good and bad news, John is alive but..”

“But..?” I asked, nervously.

“Well, we did some testing and he swallowed some type of pill with alcohol. The first aid and cleaning type, not the drinking type..”

My eye widen. “I.. Oh my god. Is he gonna okay..?”

“Yes, but he is resting, so please do not wake him..”

We nod and the doctor takes us to the room John is in..

He has bandages covering both his arms, and he's hooked up to so many machines..

I feel my heart stop as Alex gasped. Our babyboy..

I walk over to his bedside and hold his little freckled hand gently, and sigh.

“I..I should've been awake to stop him, I-”

“Alex, please. Don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault this time..”

Alex sighed softly and stood on the other side of John, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead, which made John stirr as little, but he didn't wake up.

“Why do you dislike me so much?” Alex asked.

“You know why-” I said.

“I..” Alex sighed. “I said I was sorry-”

“Sorry doesn't take away the damn bruises, and overthinking. Our babyboy has scars that'll never heal.” I whispered yelled. I wanted to scream at him so bad but my baby needed rest.

Alex sighed. “Ya know what? I'm not wanted. So I'm just gonna leave.”

“Good." I mumbled.

Alex starts to leave but stops when he heard a voice.

“Lexi..?”

//:)