Chapter Twenty.

//Thomas's POV

John ate his breakfast silently and when he was done, he picked up his plate and set it in the sink. (He's still in his wheelchair, don't forget lol)

“Thomas..? I think I wanna give Alex another Chance..”

(Don't be mad at me- :') )

I sighed and nodded. “Alright. But if he says something rude or hurts you in anyway, they won't be able to find his body.”

John nodded slowly and called Alex. “Hey.. I just wanted to say my anwser is yes..”

After five minutes, I hear a knock on the door. I sigh and opened it and once again that little demon pushes pushes me into my house.

He runs about to John and picks him up, smiling and kissing him repeatedly.

John smiled and giggled softly, which I smiled at. I love it when he's happy..

Alex looks up at John, tears in his brown eyes. “There's the smile I know and love..”

He kissed John cheek and smiled. “You're so perfect. You know that?”

John nodded, slowly.

“Good. Never forget that, baby..” Alex whispered softly.

“I won't..” John whispered.

Alex smiled then looked at me. He stood up, walked to me and then hugged me, tightly.

Hesitantly, I hugged back and sighed.

I then walked over to John and picked him up. “Come on, sweetie. You need rest.”

John sighed and nodded, “Kay..”

I took him upstairs and Alex followed.

I set John down on the bed and kissed his forehead, as Alex laid next to John, kissing his forehead.

I laid on the other side of John and sighed softly.

I hope Alex doesn't screw this up. It won't be good for him..