Chapter Twenty-One.

//S-
SEVEN THOUSAND HECKING READS AJSKSJS :')
Thank you all so much, you're so amazing gah.

//TRIGGER WARNING - self harm, attempted suicide.

•Thomas's POV•

I woke up to hear someone, or something in the bathroom. I groaned softly and got up, heading to the bathroom. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I knocked gently and only got a grunt in response.

“John? Baby? You in there?”

Of course he's in there. Alex couldn't be in there, he's still asleep and where else could John possibly be?

Once again, John only grunted.

“Baby, please unlock the door.” I say, sighing softly.

“No..” John finally mumbled. “Y-You won't wanna see me.. I-I snapped again..”

“Oh.. baby.” I sighed softly and leaned my head against the door. My poor baby..

I hear that demon wake up and groan softly. He turned to me and tilts his head. “What Happened..? Is John okay!?”

“I don't know-!”

“Is he alive?” (don't-)

“Well, I sure hope so otherwise I'm talking to a damn dead body-!”

Alex rolled his eyes and sighed, getting up and walking to me. He then knocked on the bathroom door.

“peaches, can you please open the door..?”

John sighed and eventually unlocked the door. His wrist were..

Pills were everywhere..

I pick John up and tell Alex to call 911.

I don't know if swallowed some of those pills or not..

I rock him gently, “B-Baby.. why..?”

“I'm a bother! You and Alex don't want me! I'm stupid, weak, fat, and I'm just to much to handle!” John whimpered, starting to cry.

“Sunshine, listen to me.. you're none of those things, okay..? Me and Alex love you and-”

“stop lying too me! You two are only dating me out of pity!”

“Baby, That's not true and you know it.”

John sighed softly and whimpered as the paramedics literally rip him from my arms.

Me and Alex rush to my car and follow the ambulance.

Alex looks so worried and scared, I'm shocked. I didn't realize he loved John.

I wish John never said yes..

I also hope Alex says something, so I can kick him out. He has his own place so it wouldn't matter.

I just want John to be mine, and mine alone..

We get to the hospital and wait in the waiting nervously..

Dear God, Please let me babyboy be okay..

The doctors eventually come over to us, with a look that's hard to read.

“I have bad news..”

//You sure you wanna leave this on a Cliffhanger? Yes. :)
Anywho, if you want check out my other books and if you have any ideas for them, please write them in the comments or PM me!! I'll definitely put your ideas into my books, because I wanna write what you guys wanna read so whoop. love you, honey bees🐝