Chapter Eleven.

//I'm sorry- also Henry & Elenore are gonna be good parents in most of my books because we need that. Btw, it's still Thomas's pov

“He's in the hospital.. He was driving to get a something from McDonald's, which isn't like him and he got into a car crash..” Henry, his father, spoke. He had tears in his eyes, which wasn't like him.

I felt dizzy. “I-Is he alright..?”

Elenore nods slightly, “He's alive but.. the crash was really awful.. he can't walk any more since his legs were completely crushed..”

I felt sick too my stomach. “Wh-What hospital is he at..?”

“It's near the local park but-”

Before Elenore could say anymore, I ran out of the office, then out of the school. I ran till I reached the hospital. Once I got there, I asked which room John was in.

I ran to his room and stood in the doorway. John was awake, but he was staring up at the ceiling. The only the he was hooked up to was two IV's one with blood, the other with a clear liquid, and a feeding tube..

“Jackie..?” I whispered softly.

He lifts head up to look at me and whimpers, tugging at the feeding tube.

“I-I want this off-! I'll get fat! A-Alex won't love me if I'm fat.”

I grab his wrist gently and sighed. “He never loved you, John..”

“But he said-”

“I know what he said.. but believe me, he doesn't love you. He's in love with someone else and is only using you, he only want your body.”

I looked into John's eyes and it's as if his whole world crashed down.

“No one loves me..” John whimpered. “No one wants me!”

“I do..” I say, cupping his cheek. He looks at me shocked. “W-What..?"

“I want you, and I love you. I love the way you smile, and the way your eyes light up when you feel happy for even just a second..” I hum, kissing his forehead. “and I loved your little chubby stomach, and I don't care if you get cubby again, I just love you.”

John smiles softly, with tears in his eyes. “I want you too but I.. I can't leave Alex.”

“why not..? He doesn't control you..” I sighed. Why won't he understand?

“I know but he needs me..” John whispers, letting out a shaky sigh.

I sit down in the chair next the the hospital steps.

He'll leave him eventually, I just gotta keep convincing him..

It's been about two days since John's been in the hospital. I walk up to Alex, who dramatically groans as be sees me.

“What do you want?”

“John's in the hospital.”

His eyes widened. “He's what..?”

I sigh, “He was going to get food and got into a car crash and now he's in the hospital, paralyzed, but not only paralyzed. He's hooked up to a feeding tube since he's too skinny and his arms are in bandages, they had to be treated cause of the scars, you caused.”

Alex's month hangs open in shock. “I.. is he going be okay..?” he asked, guilt in his voice.

“I hope so.” I mumbled, walking passed him.

I hope so..