Honkai Foreword

Hey there readers! I'm the author of a TanKana book called The Forbidden Love, which is unusable by the author himself. This is my second book so don't expect anything big or anything, okay? For those who already seen my announcement, you guys know what happened to it but for those who aren't, it's been some time since I am unable to edit, post or see the drafts and chapters I made in the book.

Anyway, this is also a MaleReaderXSeeleXVeliona so no Yuri scenes but there are sister-like scenes since most Honkai Impact 3rd characters are girls, with Otto Apocalypse, Siegfried Kaslana, Joyce Welt, and the boys from Elysian Realm and APHO 1 & 2, being the only male characters in the In-Game Storyline.

I first thought that only Seele would do but Veliona, a.k.a. Dark Seele or the physical manifestation of Seele's artificial stigmata, I was thinking that why not both. After all, the only difference is their personality and who doesn't want to see a Tsundere Veliona? Also, I'm not strictly making her a Tsun, okay?

I'll be basing this story on the events of the In-Game Storyline and change some things to at least make the development better (I guess?). I'll take a bit from the manga and the books of it as reference though.

Here's the Age of the Characters that will be in most of the chapters if anyone is wondering:

Male Reader 20 years old

Seele Vollerei - 18 years old

Veliona - Born after the X-10 Quantum experiment, but I have no idea when it took place and Mihoyo isn't giving answers nor in the game but she'll just be 18 years old like Seele.

Bronya Zaychik - 19 years old

Rozaliya & Liliya Olenyeva - 17 years old

Mei Raiden - 19 years old

Kiana Kaslana - 18 years old

That's all for what I can say for this book. If you guys have any suggestions on what to improve and could add to this book or any next book, feel free to comment.

Also, I can tell that my 1st book is very lengthy so I'll try to skip some battle scenes and just go for the dates/scenes of the three here and there.

Lastly,

Italic - Thinking in mind

"" - Openly talking