First Mission

No One's POV

"So... Us four, me, Seele and Veliona, along with you as the Captain of the mission, are to head to one of the former Schicksal's Laboratory, which is now known as the Valley of the Void or VoV. It is where the Herrscher of the Void, Sirin, became who she was and caused the second eruption. Reason to head there is to reduce the continuing rise of numbers of Honkai Beasts within the VoV before they could cause a Stampede and trample nearby villages and cities here in Siberia, right Bronya?" Y/n asked Bronya as all of them wait by the bridge of their aircraft, with Bronya operating it. "And if possible, eliminate all Honkai Beasts, Emperor-Classes and below."

"You have memorized exactly what Theresa-san had said word-by-word Y/n-san and the answer is yes." She replied, nodding at him.

"As much as I am excited for this mission since it's a first for all three of us, I am kind of disappointed that you won't join us as a member of our team. I wanted to fight alongside you, Bronya-Oneechan." Seele pouted as Bronya came to her and patted her head.

"Don't worry Seele. Seele has Veliona and Y/n together on this mission. Theresa-san already apologized in advanced for this and since Theresa-san also wants to know how all three of you work together as a team like Bronya, Mei-san, and Kiana Idiotka." She said.

"You're really taking it into heart that nickname for her huh?" Veliona uttered. "But still, for the Principal to use the words, Emperor-Class Honkai Beast, does that mean we have a high chance of encountering one?" She asked as a blue holographic display pops out in front of all of them.

"According to the data the other Valkyries have collected and the amount of Honkai Energy left since the 2nd Eruption, there is a high possibility for a Honkai Beast in the Valley of the Void or VoV to evolve to a higher class, with the Emperor-Class being it's final class it can evolve into. Formed or Evolved Emperor-Class cannot continue to evolve to the highest class a Honkai Beast can spawn in, the Judgement-Class, where Benares the Honkai Dragon that served the HoV herself places in." She stated as she played holo-video of the evolving Honkai Beasts. "From time to time, Valkyries has used this as a training ground but the main purpose of sending them is to diminish the ever spawning Honkai Beasts."

"So everyone have already concluded that this will continue forever? Is it because of the overwhelming amount of Honkai Energy in VoV?" Seele questioned as Bronya smiles at her.

"Seele has a good analysis despite the briefing only giving the important details. Bronya's proud of Seele. Bronya is really glad that Seele is back." She reaches her hand out to Seele's head and pats her. She answered with a small and sweet chuckle. "To answer Seele's question, Honkai is like nature itself. It will always exist and will find a way to exist. With enough of it in the surrounding area, it can affect living things around it such as humans that become the Biological Zombies we fight to this day and can create a new separate entity we now call Honkai Beasts. Those who can adopt the overwhelming amount of Honkai Energy in the surroundings inside their body become Herrschers. And just like nature, Honkai will not just disappear like a snap and with the way things are, yes it'll go on forever or until we find a possible solution for this."

"Can't Schicksal or Anti-Entropy figure it out in a larger-scale like how the battlesuits and weapons for Valkyries are made. It's supposed to absorb Honkai Energy in the surroundings to power it." Y/n mentioned as the speed of their aircraft slowed down and soon stopped, hovering over the Valley of the Void.

"Such a thing is still being experimented on as the battlesuits and weapons made are not designed to take in huge amounts of Honkai Energy at once." Bronya answered as she stood up and guided everyone to the door, overviewing the Valley of the Void. It is a decently large burnt area with fire blazing here and there as the snow surrounded said burning grounds. A number of Templar-Class and Chariot-Class Honkai Beasts are already seen and a few Emperor-Class Honkai Beasts.