First Day

No One's POV

"Are you three ready for your other Big Day right after your successful admission?" Theresa asked, turning around as she faced them. They all nodded in sync as she turned towards the doors. "Well then, let me all three of you to your classroom and classmates." 

"Ah! Before that, can I ask where Kiana, Mei and Bronya? They did say that we will be classmates from now on." Seele pointed out as Y/n looks around.

"Them? I told them, along with Hua, to prepare the Simulation Room under the school grounds. We use that to portray possible scenarios in the battlefield. It also serves as a warm-up for them later today." Theresa responded to them.

"Does that mean that we'll also-" Seele asked before getting cut off by Theresa.

"Yep but later on." Theresa answered. "The girls, both students and most staff, say that education is very stressful so I put our Valkyrie training and simulation after all of our classes to vent it all out during the training. And once it's all gone, they'll feel so tired that they wouldn't think of staying awake to go out and do stupid things they'll regret." She continued, leaving Y/n and Seele speechless.

"I guess I've underestimated you, Ms. Principal. To think that you're not only nice but is able to manipulate the people around you for their own benefit. Not bad at all." Veliona spoke, smiling at Theresa. The two smiled down at each other with Seele and Y/n shrinking.

"...On that note, can we go to our classroom?" Y/n raised his hand as Theresa and Veliona giggled it off while Seele and Y/n was somehow traumatized by their smile. 

She opened the door as rowdy and chaotic Valkyrie students greeted them with loud noises. Theresa was shocked by what is happening while the trio just sighed and laughed awkwardly at what they're seeing. After a few minutes of them not noticing the Principal, she had enough and took out the Oath of Judah. It landed on top of the table in the middle, making it shine bright. It finally caught the attention of all of the Valkyries inside the classroom. She walked in front of the Oath of Judah as it ejected a spear with a long gold chain, catching the spear with her right hand and the chain with her left hand.

 She walked in front of the Oath of Judah as it ejected a spear with a long gold chain, catching the spear with her right hand and the chain with her left hand

"ON THE COUNT OF THREE-!" She shouted as everyone dashed around going back to their seats and stayed quiet. She snickered afterwards, walking towards the middle and taking the Oath of Judah from the table.

"... Let's not ask okay?" Y/n whispered to Seele, nodding in the process.

"Now that everyone is settled, I'm sure most of you have seen and watched the Valkyrie Recruitment the other day, which is still ongoing by the way, so you have at least heard or seen these three right?" She gestured towards the people by the door as they all stood beside Theresa. "Please introduce yourselves to everyone here since all of you are here to stay."

"I'm Y/n L/n, a scythe user and apparently the first male Valkyrie. Let's all get along okay?" He said, bowing down before flashing a smile. Although they were expecting murmuring among the girls, they were all stunned by his smile. "Uhmm... Hello?" All of them jolted and started murmuring. "That was something." He turned towards Seele who just stared at the crowd of whispering female Valkyries. ...Why do I have a bad feeling about this?