Veliona, the Other Seele

Veliona's POV

Ugh... This is getting annoying. I already complimented Seele like what Y/N pushed me to do and now she's crying on my chest. I still have to do my own Valkyrie Test so just stop crying already. ... But I guess this isn't so bad at all... I thought to myself, smiling and patting Seele's head. While trying to comfort Seele, I glanced at Y/N who has a smug look on his face. I can clearly tell what he's saying with that expression on his face as my cheeks become a little hot and turned rosy pink. "A-Alright Seele, e-enough moping around. I still have to do my Valkyrie Test so wipe yourself off already."

It took Seele a few more seconds before she let go off me and wiped off the tears on her face. "Here Seele, a handkerchief to wipe it off. We'll celebrate later for everything that has and will happen today. And that includes you Veliona." Y/n told us, looking my way which made me feel weird inside. I simply turned around with a smile on my face.

"Now, let's call on Veliona-san to the center for her Valkyrie Test." Hua announced as I leave the two who were cheering for me. 

Once I stood at the center, the test has started as two Templars came down from the sky. Those guys have those annoying shield. Its only weakness is everything behind it. Sigh... Let's just get this over with. I thought to myself, kneeling with one knee and bending down for my hands to be flat on the ground. The people around started shouting and yelling at me because I looked like I bowed down to the two of them but all of this was just a façade of my habit. I still remember the first time I did this and the looks on Y/n and Seele were definitely a sight to see. Sadly the people watching me doesn't give off the same vibe as they did.

 Sadly the people watching me doesn't give off the same vibe as they did

My smile crept up as the two Templars were ready to stab me point blank. But with one sentence alone and the following attacks I showed, fear quickly spread through the audience as I was the center of it but it didn't matter to me. "Now... Let's start the carnage!" I shouted as two black-red tentacles came out from the ground, ensnaring the two templars. They let out a shriek, continuing to struggle free. I immediately put them out of their misery with the claws that appeared alongside the tentacles. A single cross slash towards both Templars left them in pieces, including their supposedly incredibly tough shield but not for my weapons. They began to disperse into thin air as I grinned at it like there is no tomorrow.

"Templars are one of the tankiest Honkai enemy and its largely due to the fact that the sturdiness of its shield is like an armoured plate of a tank. To be able to cut them with ease, your strength and skills with those claws are astonishing." Himeko said, not shocked by what happened.

Everyone was stunned, except for the two who already has seen me like this before and the announcers, as I look up at them. They smiled at me as they proceeded with the test. A new kind of enemy fell as they start swarming and circling me as soon as they touched the ground. Ughh... These are the annoying, swarming ones. They really remind me of insects. What were their name again? I was still thinking when Y/n shouted their name. 

"They're Cassiels! A stronger and a much more intelligent version of the Angels

"They're Cassiels! A stronger and a much more intelligent version of the Angels. They will back off if they think it's getting dangerous." Y/n obnoxiously yelled loudly. It was very loud that practically everyone heard it. Well, they never said anything about informing the ones who'll take the test on the spot anyway so he'll probably get away with that much.

"Yes, that is right. Cassiels are the better and evolved version of Angels. They usually swarm in groups of 7-10 Cassiels and will keep a distance before they strike with precise timing. Watch out of their wings for it is their main source of damage." Theresa said into the mic, giving us more information about it.

With the information given to me or rather an information I already knew, I really didn't care at all if they were the stronger and smarter type of Angel but as long as they threaten me and Seele, maybe even Y/n, I'll just kill them with no mercy. I started the Honkai Blood Bath with my Day and Night ability. They all came at me all at once as I twirled on the spot, slashing, and slicing any Honkai that came near me, ripping them into shreds. It was satisfying shredding them all down till there was nothing left. I stopped attacking just to see the audience the same condition as back then. It ended faster than I thought it would be since they were supposed to be the better version of the Angels but I guess not. I looked back up at the announcers as they stare at me for a little while until Theresa talked into the mic.

"That was a superb display of talent and prowess by Veliona with her mysterious claw-like weapon! Despite it being terrifying to some of our audience today, she has the skills to defeat any Honkai she encounters. With that said, we thank you for participating in the Valkyrie Test!" Theresa announced, walking back to the two who were silently staring at me.

As soon as I reach the two of them, they praised me in sync. "You were so cool, Veliona!" This made me take a step back. I know that these two compliment me every now and then but I have no idea why their compliments are affecting me so much now. I guess I should thank them. A few seconds of being silent and then I sighed at them, making them tilt their heads.

"Th... Thanks... I guess. I only did what I should be doing to get accepted here." I told them and I'm damn blushing, turning away from them immediately with my hands crossed across my chest. The two of them chuckled as they stood beside  me and I joined them with a smile.

"Everyone, let us take a break for a little while. After the break, we will proceed to our last Valkyrie Test, Y/n L/n." Hua uttered on her mic as some of the audience are starting to stand up from their seats and down the stairs.

"Wanna go get something to eat before my test?" Y/n asked, his hands raised behind his head.

"I'll eat if it's on you, though." I replied to him, making him quiet for a few seconds before sighing which meant that he agreed with me. Is he this powerless when it comes to me and Seele?

"Then, can we get some ice cream please?" Seele suggested as we both nod and headed outside where a bunch of stalls are in place, selling all kinds of foods.

As the three of us were about to leave, three girls stood right in front of us. One of them immediately rushed at Seele as soon as she saw her. Wait... Could it be..! This girl is..!

"Seele! Seele! Seele! You're back!"

"B-Bronya-Oneechan! Bronya-Oneechan!"

TBC

Words: 1257
Last Edited: 09/17/2022