Unknown World

Y/N's POV

I abruptly woke up and sat up straight after I blacked out when I got closer to the light in the empty void I got in. "Ugh... my head hurts like hell..." I said, flinching from the sudden sharp pain when I woke up. "Where the am I now..? Wait I'm sitting up straight?" I said to myself as I looked around at my surroundings. "All I see is the colour purple and... A tree? This is definitely different from the empty void I was in. Glad my memory still works despite me continuously blacking out here and there." I got up, surprisingly it was easy despite spending a lot of time in the empty void I was in.

I took another look of my surroundings and recognized where I was. "Huh? Since when did I arrive in the Eye of the Deep in the Sea of Quanta?" I told myself as another sharp pain occurred in my head but this time, I was able to stay awake. "H-How did I recognize this place..?" The pain in my head suddenly showed me a bunch of information, answering most of the questions I have. After a brief moment of understanding all of the information in my head, I managed to perceive everything. 

"So... the Herrscher of Thunder's awakening, a.k.a. a Honkai Eruption, in Nagazora that lead into chaos, I sort of saved my sister back there, got healed and given powers by the Herrscher of Thunder because she wants a strong servant, said power got unstable and I got struck by lightning, then an invisible force pulled me into the empty space without being seen by the Herrscher of Thunder, got pushed out by the empty space into where I am now, which is the Eye of the Deep, the deepest part of the Sea of Quanta." I sighed, looking at a big white tree.

I took a step towards the tree because I was mesmerized by the colour of it but the space suddenly shook for a second

I took a step towards the tree because I was mesmerized by the colour of it but the space suddenly shook for a second. I glanced around me to check if something changed and saw a purple glow on the ground slowly rising. I stared at it because my instincts is telling me to watch out for it and I'm glad I did. Two balls of purple spinning sprung out of the ground and into the air until it falls down to the ground, revealing itself as a Honkai.

 Two balls of purple spinning sprung out of the ground and into the air until it falls down to the ground, revealing itself as a Honkai

"Those are Void Chelas... Right..?" I asked myself as one of the crab-like Honkai started encircling me while the other one curled itself into a ball. It started spinning and charged towards me. "What the-" I tried my best to avoid it but I couldn't. I closed my eyes, only for me to open my eyes and see that I evaded the charged attack. I also saw my left forearm glowing light purple, making me think that the HoT's power caused this. I should use what I experimented back then to attack. It was at this moment the other Void Chela that was encircling me, managing to sneak its way behind me and readied for an attack. I quickly turned and created a katana out of lightning as I tried parrying its punch.