Sisters Reunited

A/N Note: Yes, Bronya is talking in 3rd person POV like Bronya is doing in-game.

Bronya's POV

After Bronya has finished the maintenance given by the Principal, Bronya went to the arena where the Valkyrie Test is being held. When Bronya arrived at the spot where the Principal and the others were, Bronya sat next to Kiana Idiotka and was given an ice cream by Mei-san. While waiting for the break to end, Bronya heard a name Bronya thought would never hear again or at least until it happens. To Bronya's surprise, Bronya heard Seele's name. This made Bronya stand in shock and started tearing up as Bronya is being comforted by Mei-san and Kiana Idiotka. Seeing Bronya like this, Theresa-san gave us permission to meet Seele, which we did. But we had to wait and watch Seele's and Veliona's Valkyrie Test and they both were strong, with Veliona going overboard. Bronya is proud that Seele has gotten strong, without Bronya's help, and also for Veliona. Once the break occurred again, we went out to meet the three of them, especially Seele. When we did meet them, Bronya immediately rushed Seele for a hug as Seele did the same and we started crying out to each other.

"Veliona, let's leave them alone for a bit. She's probably the girl we've been trying looking for, Zaychik Bronya-san." Bronya heard a male voice, still not breaking from the hug.

"What do you mean by 'been looking for'?" Mei-san asked.

"Yeah, are they related in some way?" Kiana followed up.

"Seele's goal was to originally reunite or at least see Bronya-san again, which is someone who is very important to her. That was what she said to me when we first met each other so I decided to help her along with Veliona in her search for her. I've got intel that she could be here in St Freya Academy and we plan to get  here through the Valkyrie Test. Although I didn't think that we would meet her so soon but it was for the better." Y/n replied, making Bronya break the hug and look at Y/n with Bronya's eyes still red from crying. Bronya quickly stood up, wiped the tears on Bronya's face and bowed lightly at Y/n.

"Y/n-san, thank you very much for reuniting Bronya with Seele. Bronya was still looking for Seele ever since Bronya lost Seele. Bronya is really glad that Bronya was able to see Seele again in great health and shape." Bronya thanked Y/N while trying not to tear up and cry all over again. Bronya never heard a response but Bronya was only greeted with a pat on the head.

"Raise your head, Bronya-san! I only did what I could for Seele. Plus, it's only natural for anyone to help people in need, right?" Y/n responded with a smile, raising Bronya's head as Seele hugs Bronya from behind. Bronya wishes to be with Seele alone for a little longer... Bronya misses Seele's company... Bronya thought to herself and was somehow Bronya has been read by Veliona.

"Now that you two are together again, it'd be best for the two of you to catch up on the things that have happened without the company of the others right?" Veliona suggested as if Veliona read Bronya's mind and then looks at Mei and Kiana. "You two girls, let's get something to eat. It will be on Y/n so no need to hold back. Seele, Bronya, let's meet up here at the entrance again okay?" She added, walking to one of the stalls, leaving us behind.

Y/n was about to retort but gave up half-way and gave a sigh, rubbing his head for a bit. "Well, good luck and have fun you two. I'm sure you two want to be with each other for a while." Y/n told us, walking towards Kiana and Mei. "Ummm... Girls, let's go after Veliona and if you two want to buy something, I'll pay for it like she said." Kiana and Mei got what they meant and simply nodded, following after Veliona who is already ordering in a stall nearby. 

"Bronya-Oneechan... I have so many stories that I want to talk to you about." Seele said, smiling purely and innocently like the good old days with the others before the incident. Bronya returned the smile as Seele started talking about what happened to Seele ever since the accident.

Y/n's POV

"To think that you'd be the one to say it, Veliona. You're actually thoughtful from time to time." I uttered to her before giving me a side glare. "...Anyway, can you two please introduce yourselves to us? I'm Y/n L/n and this here is Veliona." I asked while we start to eat the food that we bought from the nearby stalls.

"You already know my name but I'll reintroduce myself. Again, my name is Mei Raiden. This is here is Kiana Kaslana. We're Valkyries here in St. Freya for quite some time now along with Bronya. Although, it was our first time seeing Bronya show that much emotion ever since we met each other." Mei replied with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Yeah, she usually has this emotionless face she always wear to and around everyone even when she's alone. Is Seele that important to her that she cried all her buried feelings inside her? Can you tell us what their relationship is?" She questioned, munching on her food.

"Should we tell them about her? We're probably gonna be friends from now on when all three of us get admitted in. Seele would also tell more about us to Bronya so it won't hurt telling Kiana-san and Mei-san about Seele." I said, looking at Veliona. She gave me a nod as I start telling them what Seele and Bronya has been through according to her and what happened to Seele after. We manage to tell everything about us when the bell of the academy rang, notifying us that my turn was about to start. We finished up our food and managed to reunite with Bronya and Seele both smiling and laughing. Seele was holding onto Bronya's arm like how a little sister would. It was... peaceful.

A/N: My Current Wallpaper ^^

Bronya's POV

After Bronya and Seele talked about the things each of us missed and eating together like old times, the bell rang that signalled our meet up with the others.  We met up with the others by the entrance of the arena as Bronya remembered that there is still one more person who will be going to take a test, which is Y/n.

"Y/n-san, good luck on your Valkyrie Test. Bronya hopes that Y/n pass." Bronya told Y/n, showing a grin across his face.

"Don't worry about it. Seele and Veliona has surely passed theirs but I will be sure to follow them." He told me, gaining a chuckle from Seele, Kiana and Mei, and a sigh from Veliona, who I just realized was the other Seele Bronya once met back then. 

"While we wait for Y/n to finish the test, can Seele and Veliona join us up there to watch Y/n?" Bronya asked, not wanting to look desperate to spend more time with Seele.

"Go on Seele, Veliona. Have fun up there with Bronya-san. Just make sure you cheer me on." Y/n answered, stretching his arms to ready for the upcoming Valkyrie Test.

"Thank you, Y/n. Also, Y/n does not have to be formal with Bronya." Bronya uttered while getting a head pat from Y/n.

"No worries and take care of them for me okay Bronya?" Y/n added as both Seele and Veliona looked like they pouted at Y/n. Y/n noticed it and quickly raised an eyebrow. "Is there something wrong?"

"It's nothing..." Seele and Veliona trailed off while glancing to their sides.

"Well then girls, let's get going!" Kiana suggested, climbing up with Mei as we all follow them to our seats, leaving Y/n behind with a questionable look in Y/n's face. Not that Bronya knew what Seele and Veliona were talking about.

Words: 1322
Last Edited: 09/17/2022

TBC