Nagazora Eruption

No One's POV

Y/n L/n have just finished his school and is heading back to his home, along with his sister. He is currently 12 years old and he's in middle school, with his sister being 7 years old and she's in elementary. Him and his family have been living in Nagazora, Japan and had a fulfilling life. They were an average family and they are currently happy with their lifestyle. His parents are working for a company called Schicksal and have an average salary that is fit for their family of four. 

He and his sister, Luna, are walking down the busy streets of Nagazora. She has a happy-go-lucky personality and is certainly the one bringing the smiles and joy in their family. She is also very fond of her brother and likes spending a lot of time with him. She is skipping around playfully as Y/n watches over her in a distance.

"Nii-chan, when do you think Mama and Papa are coming back home? It's getting a little lonely at home." She said, siding by Y/n.

"Not sure when they'll comeback but I'm pretty sure that they will soon. Besides, are you saying that I'm not enough for company?" Y/n said, giving off a playful smirk.

"It's not like that Nii-chan. I like your company but home feels weird without our parents. To be honest, we're still kids you know." She replied, looking up at the afternoon sky.

Y/n simply sighed and gives her a head pat, gaining her attention. "Don't worry about it, Luna. They will come back soon. I'll do what I can to make the house a little livelier so that you wouldn't feel miss Mom and Dad that much." He said, making her little sister smile.

They continued their talk while walking through the streets about random things when suddenly, out of nowhere, a huge purple beam was just shot at the sky as it begins darken the sky. A purple coloured circle was formed in the middle of it in the sky as it illuminates the whole Nagazora. A minute later, a huge boom was heard but there was no lightning. Multiple loud noises similar to lightning strikes and explosives come and go making every resident in Nagazora start to panic. As they panic, people have been leaving buildings and even cars and into the street just to run away from the purple beam. They didn't know what it was, what it'll do or how it happened but one thing is for sure, the beam showed them the fear of being at death's door. 

Y/n and Luna were both caught up in the commotion but they manage to reunite in the sea of people rushing

Y/n and Luna were both caught up in the commotion but they manage to reunite in the sea of people rushing. Y/n didn't say anything and hugged Luna towards him, protecting her from the pushes and pulls of people panicking. He tried his best to get away from the crowd and push himself and Luna but it didn't do anything to the panicking people. All of a sudden, there was a rumbling noise that silenced the crowd.

Someone then yelled from the crowd. "What the hell is this!? Why is there water here?! Any sort of body of water here is fucking far away!!!" The person yelled, alerting everyone. The pushing stopped as the people rushed again towards the buildings. Y/n was confused for a moment but immediately ran into one of the buildings, along with his sister. A loud crash were heard just to see that a 10 meter wave is coming towards the rushing crowd. "IT'S A FUCKING FLASH FLOOD!!!!" Someone shouted again, confirming what everyone is thinking about. They all hurriedly went inside but unfortunately, only a third of the crowd made it into the buildings and escaped through the top of the building, leaving the others drowning. 

Once they arrived at the top of the building, they were shocked by what they saw. Some of fell to their knees, some fainted, and some were frozen in place. The two made it the top were in shock by what they saw. The city of Nagazora which is once full of people left, right and center is now a sea with only the skyscrapers left, with some high level houses and the plaza. Luna fell to her knees and started tearing up while Y/n could only stare at the horizon. After a while, Y/n walked towards Luna who bursts into tears and hugs her. This continued on until few hours passed.

Few hours passed after the incident, a ship came flying slowly towards the skyscrapers that were left from the sudden flash flood

Few hours passed after the incident, a ship came flying slowly towards the skyscrapers that were left from the sudden flash flood. The ship flew to each and one of the abandoned skyscrapers, saving the stranded people on top. Before the ship could reach their skyscraper that was beside the city center, a loud boom echoed, catching the people on top of the skyscraper off-guard. After this, another lightning came down on them with another boom. Some people that were with Y/n and Luna got electrocuted while some jumped off the skyscraper. Y/n took Luna and hugged her tight as he also jumped from the skyscraper. As soon as it hit the building, it created an explosion that propelled the two towards the city center. It was at this moment that Y/n blacked out while protecting Luna.

Y/N's POV

When I woke up, I saw my sister Luna, crying on the ground, trying to wake me up. There was also another girl that was shouting at her, trying to take her away from me. I did what I could to move and forced my body to stand up and I did. I feel blood dripping down my face but I didn't mind it. Once I stood up, I can feel my sister hugging me tightly while crying. I was going to comfort her but the girl from before held my arm.

"Y/n-SAN! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" She shouted at me. Her voice was a bit stuffed and scuffed for me but I still heard her so I nodded slowly. "Y/n-san, we need you and your sister to the ship now! A Herrscher just appeared here in Nagazora! The two of you are not safe here!" That's what she said. Herrscher..? What the hell is that..?

I barely could hear her but we are definitely endangered, given by the thunder booming all around us. We all quickly ran towards the ship that was hovering at the edge of the city center. As we tried to run for it, another lightning struck one of the sides of the skyscrapers that destroyed a corner of it as it starts falling down onto us with few big chunks of debris. We did what we could but it's shadow was already on top of us so I pushed the two in front of me away since they were almost at the outside of the shadow of the falling debris. I closed my eyes and heard another boom but it's not the sound of the thunder but some kind of explosive. I fell unconscious once again and when I woke up again, I saw the same scene again but this time I knew what happened to me. My sister crying over me and trying to wake me up and the other girl holding her by her waist, trying to pull her to the ship. I couldn't hold back my tears and started crying. They saw me crying and I just simply smiled at them, causing Luna to start sobbing loudly as she let the girl pull her towards the ship.

Ahhh... To think my life would end right here and now... I still wanted to fulfil what my sister wanted... Well at least... My sister is safe with her... I opened my eyes again only to see my sister being protected by the girl before as a chunk of debris fell over them, crushing both of them. I just stared at the debris until the thought hit me, the thought of my sister dead right in front of me, not being able to protect her one last time.

"AHHH!!! WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR!?! I WANT ANOTHER CHANCE!!! GODDAMNIT!!! I WAS OKAY WITH ME DYING AND PROTECTING THE ONE PERSON I CARED ABOUT!!! THIS STUPD WAR!!! THIS HONKAI!!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" I cried out loud, not knowing what I said in the end as the ship that was supposed to be rescuing the stranded people of Nagazora left with some trails of smokes coming from the sides and top of the ship. "Goddamnit... Why..? Just... let... her... live..." I slowly talked, with my consciousness starting to fade away for the third time.

Words: 1472
Last Edited: 09/08/2022

TBC