Awakening

Y/N's POV

"Well... That's one hell of a first day in the Eye of the Deep in the Sea of Quanta." I sighed in exhaustion, sitting down on the purple grouped cubed ground. "This... is the first time I got exhausted in a place where exhaustion nor fatigue shouldn't be a thing." I smirked, raising my Arashi over my head. I put it down by my side and stretched my left arm to contemplate on why and how I managed to capture the Gatekeeper himself, Tlaloc, using the ominous purple mist coming out of my right arm. It kept me occupied for a few minutes before sighing and letting it be. 

I stared at the white glowing tree in front of me before standing up and putting my Arashi behind me.  That is if I should."I guess this is how my life will be now... or at least until I can find a way to get out of here." I told myself as I begin to process all of the information that went in my mind along with the pain. "Wait a minute... My Arashi is actually stuck to my back?" Sighing again as I continue my thought process.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a few hours of processing, I have begun training with my Arashi. While training, I have confirmed that my accessibility and alteration of my left hand, the HoT's given power, was significantly easier to use now than back then. So whatever happened to me during my fight against Tlaloc boosted my control over HoT's power. Well whatever it is, I'm glad I got it. I thought to myself, continuing my training my Arashi and my own exploration of the Eye of the Deep.

During my training, more of those Quantum Honkai kept popping out one after another. Some were a pair of Void Chela bouncing, spinning and digging together.

Some were randomly spawning Void Taurus who were jumping and charging at me here and there

Some were randomly spawning Void Taurus who were jumping and charging at me here and there. There are also times where they jump into the air and vanishing, only for it to reappear and fall behind your back.

 There are also times where they jump into the air and vanishing, only for it to reappear and fall behind your back