Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.5)

OK IM DONE FOOLING AROUND U CAN HAVE A LIL ROMANCE NOW~ (Btw y'all are like 16 🤨)

The week has finally ended. The four of us (Sally Face, Travis, Larry, and myself) agreed not to talk about what happened to anyone, especially not any adults. Larry ended up apologizing profusely, and I could tell Sal felt bad for pinning me to the ground and making me talk to him, but I forgave them both, naturally. Also, Sal apparently owns blue bandaids which I thought was cool but never would have guessed. 

Unfortunately, I had to sit next to Travis in detention again the next day, but we both understood that if we didn't pretend to enjoy each other's company, we'd be stuck here for as long as it took. And by Wednesday, I was sitting in the back of the room to Sal's left, who had Larry to his right (he got in trouble for punching the hell out of the Christian boy). It was kinda fun, I won't lie.

Anyway.

I'm cuddling with Sal on his bed and we're watching The Taking of Deborah Logan, his favorite horror movie (use your imagination, okay?). It's quite disturbing, honestly. I was falling asleep in the first half, but things escalated way too fast to be anywhere near my comfort zone! On the other hand, my friend seemed to be more focused on me, rather than the film. 

"Hey, you good?" I elbowed him.

"Yeah, why?" his deep voice surprised me for some reason.

"Nothing, you were just taking in my extravagant beauty for an extended period of time," I replied dramatically with a smirk.

"One cannot help themselves," he sighed. I could tell he was smiling by the way his mask shifted. 

"Well, you're gonna have to when I finally find the remote and traumatize you with Human Centipede," I laughed and half-heartedly tried to push him off the bed.

Sal pushed me back a bit harder and snickered as if he had won something. I felt myself falling, so I decided if I was going down, he was too. I quickly grabbed his sleeve, not expecting to actually hit the floor. I forgot that he wasn't expecting to fall, either. Thus, here we are, Sal laughing his ass off on top of me while I cough and gasp for air.

"Get- off!" I hiss, clawing at his ribs.

"HAHAHA- oh shit, you can't breathe," he quickly got up and tossed me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing.

"I said get off... not... whatever this is," I panted.

"Popcorn," Sal said simply.

"I am not- oh. But you said you didn't have any."

"We're going to the store, I'm bored anyway," he clicked the TV off and set me down.

"As much as I love being lazy, you realize there are other modes of transportation available, y'know, like walking?" I pulled my shoes, jacket, and gloves on.

"Yeah," he chuckled and tossed me a black beanie.

"Thanks. Hey, don't your ears get cold? I forgot you never wear hats because of your mask," I questioned.

"Eh, sometimes," he stuffed his wallet and house key in a pocket and opened the door.

-Time skip because walking to Meijer's isn't an outlandish adventure-

"Dear Jesus, I forgot how nice heaters are," I mumbled and removed my gloves.

"Heh, if your hands are cold I can hold them," Sal offered. I knew he didn't mean anything romantic by it, but I still blushed, regardless. I held out my left hand for him to take and immediately pulled him down to the toys section where an enormous shelf of overpriced stuffed animals stood in all its glory.