Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.18)

RDR2 SPOILER

"Sal, I would like to give you your nose back," I announce. "You know why?"

"No," he moves my legs apart to sit between them while I play video games.

"Because it seems to be in my business."

"Too late now."

I get up to my knees and rest my upper arms on his shoulders when I see red dots appear on the map in the bottom left of the screen. I groan and start shooting. I will definitely be bringing more tonics next time I do a blood-money mission. 

"Come on! There's like fifteen of these guys and one of me, and I don't even have any cover!" I shout and slightly lean forward, pressing my chest against Sal's back. I end up dying (shocker), and flop back with a sigh when I do. "Story mode is so much better than online," I groan.

"How are you supposed to shoot twelve people?" even Sal is appalled. 

"Dunno."

"This is a stupid game, I think we should do something else."

"It's not stupid, it's just annoying and unfair. What is your proposal?"

"Well, I was thinking I could do you."

"I meant something more or less along the lines of me braiding your hair," I chuckle. 

"No. We are not doing that again."

"Pleaaase?" I beg.

"No."

"Fine. Can I make you wear something cool then?"

"...I don't know why I'm agreeing to this."

"I do! It's because I have the coolest clothes and some will probably fit you because I tend to buy things online that aren't true to size!" I exclaim and drop the controller to yank Sally Face up from my bed. 

"I thought you meant from what I own," he groans. 

"As much as I want to, I won't make you wear a skirt, so don't worry," I laugh and push him into my bathroom. "Wait here."

I immediately grab a selection of rings and a necklace, a chain for his jeans, and a white button-up I recently got in the mail, which turned out to be too big. What else...? Oh, I know. I grab some red nail polish and a red bandaid to balance out his jeans. 

I hurry back to the bathroom, where Sal is waiting, "Most of this is self-explanatory, bandaid goes somewhere above the waist." I beam and hold out the clothes. 

"I'm not painting my nails again," he takes it and gives me back the red bottle. 

"Fine. Since you're only changing your-"

"Yes," Sal sets down the stuff on the counter.

"Picture? Please? To make things even?"

"...Fine."

"Thank you," I grin and take out my phone. 

He pulls off his shirt with a sigh. I manage to get a pretty awesome action shot and shove my phone in my pocket. Sal leans over to kiss my forehead, shirt in hand. I turn pink instantly, which only makes him smile. 

"Can I put stickers on your mask?" I look up at him. 

"Maybe later," my boyfriend replies and tugs on the shirt from the counter. 

"Nevermind then."

He chuckles and buttons up the shirt while watching me. I feel my cheeks flush as I avert my gaze to the floor.