Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.20)

Tbh idc if this is 17 hours long I'm having way too much fun 😭 anyway, all my Larry simps get a lil action actually. For the plot and definitely not for me haha 🧍

"Get your paws off me, muskrat," I scoff.

"Bye Sally Face!" Larry calls as he hoists me up again. 

"Bye!" Sal nods.

"Put me down," I hiss.

"Nah, I'm getting paid to do this," Larry cackles.

"Yeah, how much?"

"Enough."

"Uhh, are you okay, Y/n?" I instantly recognize Robert's voice.

"No, not really," I pinch Larry's arm. He tightens his grip on my waist.

"Is this your boyfriend?" he asks, confused. 

"No, it's his friend," I sigh. "Can you put me down, please?"

"Nah, you're gonna burn this whole place down," he laughs.

"Dude, I practically live by myself! I made Sal breakfast this morning! My mom is almost never home, and everyone here is alive and well!"

"Yeah, because Sal spends every second he can with you."

"Wait, you're dating Sal? As in Sally Face?" Robert interjects.

"Yes, now can-"

"That makes a lot more sense. He asked me for advice a while ago, but he didn't say your name," he chuckles. "I didn't expect Sal to be that kinda guy in a relationship. Based on what you told me, at least."

"I'd love to keep talking, but Larry is digging his fingers into my side," I seethe.

"Yeah, I'll let you guys sort that out. Let me know how the boss reacts to this," the older punk chuckles. 

"He's paying Larry to do this, actually."

"Hold on, how does this guy I've never met know more about your relationship than I do?" Larry sets me down. 

"I'll answer that when you get a shirt on," I sneer. 

"Okay, you're done. You're done," Larry grabbed my wrist and pulled me on the elevator with him.

"What are you doing?" I try to tug my arm free.

"Hush," he sighs and pats my head with his free hand as the doors close.

"Don't touch me," I frown.

"Then hush. I'm stealing you, you're staying with me until your daddy comes to pick you up."

"My what?" I snort.

"You heard me," Larry grins down at me as he takes me into his room.

"I wish I didn't."

"Be quiet, you love me. Anyway, you're gonna lay with me because I fell asleep at 2am and you can't be running off," he sighs and drags me onto his bed with him.

"I don't want to," I complain.

"Deal with it, bitch."

"I'll just wait until you fall asleep and leave," I tell him with a scowl as he lays down next to me.

"I'll just fall asleep hugging you. Then you can't escape without waking me up," Larry wraps his arms around me and holds me to his chest.

I groan and take my phone out from my pocket. Larry falls asleep pretty quickly, so I don't have to wait long to take a picture of him hugging me with his face in the crook of my neck and send it to Sal.