Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.21)

My rabbit was eating my smarties wrappers and so I nudged him away gently and that mf FLEWWW OFF THE COUCH anywayz TY FOR SPOILING ME WITH OVER 100 VOTES HOLY SHITTT AND ALMOST 4K READS?? WHO SENT U????? (ty for coming to my TedTalk)

"I'll get it. Not even Sal has to climb on the counter, that's sad," Larry sighs and hands me the container.

"Hush. What are we making with this?" I set the two items down on the counter.

"If you have any pumpkin, we can make this cake stuff with it. I don't know what it's called."

"Hell yeah. This better work, I have a limited supply, and the season is almost over," I chuckle and climb on the counter again to get a bowl.

"I just said not to- dude, come on," my companion groans and pulls me off.

"Were they climbing on the counter again?" Sal sighs from the doorway.

"Yes."

"Jeez, I didn't even hear you open the door!" I exclaim, trying to wiggle out of Larry's grasp.

"Nah, dude. You lost your standing privileges."

"My house, my rules," I scoff, still struggling to remove myself from his grip.

"Hand me the child," Sally Face frowns and holds his arms out.

"I'm not five!"

"You're done. You're done. Stop talking," Larry cuts me off and gives me to Sal.

"You're not supposed to pick me up for the rest of the day."

"And you're not supposed to be on the countertop," he sneers.

"I swear to the gods-"

"Ooookay, this is why I don't like leaving you alone," my boyfriend mutters, holding me up by my thighs. "Put your arms around my neck, you're gonna fall."

"If I'm gonna fall, I might as well do it from the- actually, I don't feel like swallowing anyone's glitter glue."

"Good girl/boy/little one."

I groan and loop my arms around his neck. He carries me into the kitchen an nods at the frosting, spice cake mix, and bowl. He better not shut this operation down, I might die if I don't consume an immense amount of cholesterol soon. Well, I'll die either way, actually.

"They said they wanted food," Larry shrugs.

"Hm. So you're making something horrible for their health, and not offering any to me?"

"Had us in the first half, not gonna lie," I chuckle.

"The adults are talking, be quiet," the taller boy snickers.

"You're gonna get bitten when I put them down."

"Damn right."

"OH MY- let's just make some weird pumpkin things, okay?"

- Small timeskip brought to you by Sara, the main character 🤠 -

"Y/n, stop eating the frosting!" Larry screeches, snatching it away from me.

"Give it back," I groan.

"No, we have to put it on the thingy!" he glares down at me while holding it out of my reach.

"No, we don't!" I attempt to pull his arm down, but my feet end up leaving the floor instead.

"Should I tag you in this?" Sal asks, grinning down at his phone.

"DON'T POST THAT!" Larry and I screech loudly in unison.

"I'll just tag y- woah, give that back," he warns me, holding out his hand after I swiped his phone right from him.