Chapter 8

Warning Contains Sexual Material 

I lean against Ben's chest as officers and investigators come in and out of the room we were locked in to get more information from us. Ben rubs my arm gently as we both ignore everyone. I look over towards one of the investigators who mentioned having Matt come in and talk to us. 

"Bring Matt in" I hear Ben say. 

"And why should we do that?" The investigator asked. 

"Because you want answers and I want to talk to Matt," Ben says.

"Fine I'll see what I can do," The investigator says before leaving Ben and I alone. 

"Why do you want to talk to Matt?" I ask sitting up looking at Ben. 

"I want him to get you out of here" Ben answers me. 

"What? Why? I don't want to leave you" I say quickly. 

"Because I hate that you are in here because of me," Ben says looking at me. 

"I'm in here because of my actions not because of you. I choose this" I say pressing my hands to his face. 

Ben sighs leaning into my touch. I could see it in his eyes that he didn't think of it the way I do but I didn't want to be anywhere else. 

"You are the only person I care about" Ben starts to say to me "You shouldn't be in here" 

"Benjamin," I say getting him to stop talking. 

I pull his mask off his face gently as I lean in and kiss him. Ben immediately kisses back putting his hands on my waist. I tilt my head just slightly to deepen the kiss as Ben pulls me into his lap. I wrap my arms around his shoulders as I press up against him slightly. Ben groans slightly into the kiss as he movies to lay me down on the wooden cell bed his body hovering over mine. Ben's breathing pattern changes slightly as moves to kiss down my neck. I gasp slightly at the feeling as my eyes flutter close. Ben's hands run over my body gently as he pushes his hips into mine slightly. My legs immediately wrapped around his waist pulling him even closer causing him to groan slightly again making me smile. Ben leans up to look down at me below him. 

I quickly reach up and press his mask to his face as I grind my hips against his. Ben looks down at me with wide eyes before watching my hips grind into his while I held his mask to his face. His eyes flutter close as his hands grip my hips tightly. Ben pulls the mask away pinning my hand against the bed leaning down to my ear. 

"Don't start something you won't be able to stop" Ben growls playfully in my ear. 

"Maybe that's the point," I say seductively back.

"I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to so tell me now what you want before I won't be able to stop myself," Ben says. 

"I don't want you to stop,"  I say gently. "I want this. I want you"

Ben grinds his hips back into mine causing me to gasp slightly as it catches me off guard. He quickly works on getting my clothes off my lower half. This was the first time Ben and I were going to be intimate together but with the way he had been talking this may be the only chance we get. I knew he was gonna do anything to get me out of jail. 

Once Ben got my clothes off my lower half, Ben starts pulling his clothes off. Ben settles between my legs pulling my legs up to his hips. His hands ghost over my thighs slightly before he grips my hips tightly. He leans down and kisses me as he pushes into me. I immediately arch my back in pleasure. Ben presses forehead to my shoulder as we adjust to the new sensation between us. My body quivered in pleasure as Ben slowly started to thrust in and out of me. 

I was blown away by how amazing this felt. Adrenaline pumped through me thinking about the fact we were having sex in our jail cell with a camera watching us. Ben slips his mask on to help him breathe as he gets slightly rougher with me. I moan out in pleasure as the roughness increased. 

"Ben" I moan out as Ben pushed deeper into me. 

Ben groans hearing his name spill out of my lips. "Say my name again" He growls cause me to tense up around him in pleasure. His movements started to get rougher which start to push me over the edge.

I tilt my head back in pleasure as I reach my breaking point, moaning out his name as I came undone. My wall clench around him tightly causing him to reach his own breaking point spilling into me. I gasp slightly feeling the warmth fill my lower stomach. Ben holds me tightly as he starts to relax. I listen to his breathing as I come down from my high. Ben slides out of me and moves to pull my clothes back onto my body. Bed slides on his clothes before picking me up laying down on the bed. He lays me on his chest holding me close. 

"Please don't let them take me away from you," I say to him as I hold onto his shirt. 

"Y/N..." Ben starts to say. 

"Please..." I say as I start to tear up. "I don't want to be anywhere but here with you." 

Ben sighs "Okay. I won't try to get them to release you." 

I tighten my hold on his shirt as I close my eyes allowing myself to get comfortable. "Thank you" I whisper as Ben starts to lore me to sleep rubbing my back gently. Little did I know that this would be the last night I would get to fall asleep in his arms for a long while.