Chapter 18

18+ Sexual Material

For our wedding gift from Matt, he had paid for a private cabin out in the woods for Ben and I's honeymoon. Upon arriving at the location, Ben picked me up bridal style causing me to squeal and laugh. 

"Oh please don't drop me," I say as I hold onto Ben tightly. 

"Now why would I do that?" Ben asks as he carries me inside. Ben gently sets me down on my feet once we were in the living room of the place. "Why don't you find our bedroom and get out your dress. I'll go get our bags" 

"Sounds good but I'm going to need help with the back," I say smiling. 

"Alright then find the bedroom and wait for me," Ben says.

As Ben heads out of the house, I hurry down the hall to find the master bedroom. I kick my shoes off once I was in the room. I move to undo my hair and jewelry setting the pins and jewels aside. I move to stand in front of the old standing mirror in the corner of the room. It allowed me to see the door to the bedroom. I watch Ben walk in with our bags setting them on the floor. He looks up at me and smiles. I smile back at him through the mirror. 

"I still can't get over how gorgeous you look right now," Ben says walking up behind me.

"Have you seen yourself?" I asked laughing. "Such a handsome devil"

Ben laughs as he works on the buttons on the back of my dress. His hands graze my spine as he moves lower on the dress. He leans down gently pressing his lips to my bare shoulder. I close my eyes melting into his touch. Once the dress was able to be slipped to the floor his hands immediately grab my waist. 

"You know I overheard something you're mom said earlier," Ben says between kisses. 

"Oh boy," I say "And what's that" 

"About us having a family," Ben says looking at me through the mirror.

"Is that something you want? To start a family?" I ask with hope in my eyes. 

Ben nods "We should start now," Ben says smirking as he spins me around.

His lip immediately attaches to mine. I reach up to work on pulling off parts of his tux. Once the majority of his tux was on the floor, Ben reaches down and picks me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me over to the bed and lays me down. He moves his lips from mine to my neck as he works on getting the rest of his clothes off. My hands immediately entangle themselves in his hair. 

His hands move to work on the cute white underwear set I had picked out for today. His hands were gentle yet rough. Once they were discarded on the floor as well Ben slides up over the top of me completely. He kisses me once again before moving slightly to slide into me. I tilt my head back in pleasure feeling him fill me. His hand caresses my side as we adjust before he started to move his hips. To say I was a moaning mess underneath his is an understatement. Ben knew exactly how to make me feel amazing. 

I reached up to his face only to have my hands snatched away and pinned above my head. I gasp slightly at the quick movement. Ben shifts himself slightly causing him to push even deeper. My legs felt weak as I wrapped them around his waist tightly. 

"Fuck Ben" I mumble slightly. 

Ben groans hearing me say his name. I knew it drove him crazy hearing it slip from my lips.

"Please say it again," Ben says quickly.

"Say what Mr. Cobalt?" I ask batting my lashes. 

"Fuck Y/N" Ben mumbles as his movements start to get sloppy as he tried to contain himself.