Chapter 19

Ben and I had been on our honeymoon for a few weeks now. Matt had gotten this place for us for a month which was nice but I was starting to get sick. Ben had been noticing my odd behavior over the past week and now was watching my every move. We were currently cuddled up on the couch looking through the pictures from our wedding that Sam had sent me. 

"I love that photo of us," Ben said pointing to a photo of us laughing in the middle of our first dance. Ben had me dipped slightly. 

"Me too. That's my favorite photo of us. We have to get it printed off" I said smiling 

"Love, We can get all the photos printed off if you want to," Ben says

"Please," I say "that would be-"

I quickly got up and run to the bathroom. I quickly kneel down emptying my stomach in the toilet. Tears spilled down my face as I hear Ben run after me.

"Go away. You shouldn't see me like this" I say looking over at Ben who was leaning against the door frame.

Ben walked in as I was getting up to sit down on the lid of the toilet after flushing it. Ben kneels down in front of her "In sickness and in health love" Ben says.

"Can you give me my bag? It's on the counter" I say. 

"Yeah of course," Ben says getting up pulling the bag off the counter. Ben kneels back down in front of me sitting the bag on my lap.

I open it up. The first thing I see where the new box of tampons that I had not used the whole time we were here. My mind quickly remembers my period was supposed to start a week ago. I quickly dig through the bag to the bottom where I knew Sam had stored a box of pregnancy tests. 

"Hey, Ben?" I ask pulling the box out.

"Yes, love?" Ben asks. 

"Can you go make me some soup? I think it might help with my nausea" I say.

"Of course. Just yell if you need me" Ben says before leaving the bathroom. 

Once the door was closed, I quickly take the tests. I paced the bathroom as I wait for the tests to display the results. Once the time was up, I checked the tests. Both displayed the positive symbol. I start to cry in happiness as I grab the tests and walk out to the kitchen.

"Ben?" I say.

Ben turns around and notices my tears "Baby are you okay?" Ben says running over to me.

"More than okay," I say holding out the tests.

Ben takes the tests and looks at them. He looks up with tears in his eyes. "You're pregnant?" I nod quickly. Ben quickly wraps me up in a hug. "We're gonna be parents." Ben goes quiet for a bit then speaks up "I'm gonna be a Dad. Oh my god... I'm gonna be a dad" 

I laugh at his reaction I grab his face looking up at him lovingly. "We're having a baby," I say smiling. 

Ben picks me up and spins me happily. "Oh my god, I love you," Ben says before kneeling down and kissing my belly "And I love you," Ben says to the baby growing in me. "Do you want to wait to tell everyone till we get back or do you want to call them now?" Ben asks as he stands back up.

"Let's wait. After we tell them it's gonna be very crazy. I mean Woods becoming an uncle and just trying to end everything going on" I say. 

"Love, we will end this crazy life and our baby will not be a part of this. Our baby will never know the life of Syntec or anything we have gone through. I promise our baby will be out of danger." Ben explains

"Good," I say smiling "Now about the soup you were making me. I'm starving"

Ben laughs as he heads to get me a bowl of soup. Ben and I sit and eat lunch together snuggled up on the couch talking about the future with our growing baby. After lunch, I end up falling asleep on Ben's chest. His hand rested on my stomach gently as he watches over me. He soon falls asleep as well pulling me even closer to him.