Chapter 20

Our honeymoon was finally over. We were heading back home to relax before moving into our new home. We did decide to stop at the studio on the way home to surprise everyone. I walk up to the door of Blue Base and knock on the glass. Sam was the first to see me letting out an excited squeal before running to let Ben and me in the studio.

"Jeez, Sam I thought someone was dying," Matt says walking out of his office smiling at me "Hi Y/N and Ben"

"Hi, Matt." I say hugging him "Thank you for the Wedding gift. We enjoyed the quiet" 

"Of course. Oh let me call your brother he will want to know you're here" Matt says. 

"Sounds good. Ben and I actually have gifts for everyone" I said gesturing to the bags Ben was holding. 

"Oh you didn't have to," Sam says as Matt holds a phone up to his ear. 

"I know but I wanted to," I say. 

"Hey man can you come to Blue," Matt says over the phone. "There are two people here to see you" 

Matt gets off the phone and not even a minute afterward I am tackled into a hug by my brother. I laugh at my brother's excitement at seeing me.  

"You act like you missed me or something," I say to him.

"You were gone for so long" Woods whined.

After I finished greeting my brother, everyone gathered in the common area. Ben passed out the gifts we had for them. These gifts were how we were going to tell them that Ben and I were having a baby. For Woods, I had created a custom shirt that said 'Uncle Woody' on the back but on the front was a series of wooden toys. For Sam, I had a charm bracelet that say God Momma on a baby footprint. For Bailey, I had gotten a charm bracelet much like Sam's except Aunt Bailey was printed on the baby footprint. For Matt, a shirt much like Woods except the back said 'Overkill Uncle' with the overkill symbol. 

I watched as they all opened their gift. Woods was confused at first looking at the wooden toys on the front of the shirt. However, Sam was the first to figure it out as she stares at me.

"Are you serious?" Sam asks tears in her eyes. 

I nod "So is that a yes from you?" 

Sam nods before moving to hug me tightly. 

"What is she saying yes to?" Woods asks.

"Woods turn your shirt around dude," Matt says since he had also figured out what was going on. 

Woods turns his shirt around reading the back. He looks at me then back at the shirt before looking back up at me "No. Are you serious?" Woods asks. "Are you pregnant?" I laugh at his reaction as I nod. "Does mom know?" 

"Yes, Mom knows," I say. 

"Oh my god... I'm going to be uncle" Woods whispers slightly before he jumps up from his seat "I'm gonna be an uncle!" Woods says loudly. He holds his shirt as he runs down the hall to tell the people in Blue Base. 

"I knew would have thought he would be so excited to be an Uncle," Matt says.

"What about you?" I asked Matt. "Are you excited?"

Matt smiles at me. "I am honored to be an Uncle for your baby"

"I am too," Bailey says "Well Aunt not Uncle obviously" 

I smile at her and laugh. Woods comes running back down the hall with Tanner behind him. 

"How come I don't get to be an uncle?" Tanner asks pouting. 

"How did I know you were gonna ask that?" I ask laughing as I pull another shirt out of the bag next to me. Tanner had always been there for me since he was friends with Woods so I was obviously going to let him be a part of the baby's life. I hand the shirt to him which causes him to squeal like a girl reading the back.

"I'm gonna be Uncle Tanny!" Tanner says excitedly 

"Woody and Tanny," Sam says laughing. "I love it" 

I lean over and whisper a joke about them being lovers. 

"I'm sorry what was that?" Woods says.

"Nothing," I say giggling. 

"I think she planned that names around you two being 'lovers'" Ben says quoting the last word.

"Ben!" I yell "You weren't supposed to tell them" 

"For you're information we would be the best gay uncles," Tanner says walking away swishing his hips causing me to laugh.

"You are awful," Woods says jokingly. "Anyway when are you two planning on moving into the house"

"Over the course of the next week" I answer. 

"We can help you if you want?" Matt officers.  "You're pregnant so you shouldn't lift too much

"I'm not that far along, I can still do lift things," I say arguing slightly.

"Still. You need to be careful" Woods said

"They are both right, love. You do need to take it easy" Ben says causing me to roll my eyes.

"Alright fine." I say "I'll take it easy. How about I help pack and then I won't help move any of the boxes if that makes you all feel better"

"Deal" Ben, Matt, and Woods said at the same time.