Chapter 23

I paced the living room floor as Ben looks at me worriedly. I had just received another threatening letter from Deb in the mail. This had been happening the past couple months since the baby shower.

"Baby you need to calm down. It's not good for you or the baby to stress out like this" Ben says trying to get me to calm down.

"Ben how do I calm down when she is literally threatening the safety of our little girl!" I say loudly.

"Y/N I know. Can we just get through family dinner tonight and worry about this later?" Ben asks grabbing my arms gently.

I nod as I take a deep breath. Everyone was gonna be here soon for family dinner. Everyone meaning, Mom, Woods, Matt, Bailey, Sam and Tanner. We planned to announce our baby's name to everyone tonight. Ben also told me the Woods and him had a surprise for me as well.

Ben rubs my arms gently before pulling me into a kiss. He pulls the letter the I held out of my hand setting it aside. "I know your worried. She isn't gonna get to our baby. I promise."

"Ben she threatened to experiment on her." I say looking up at him.

"She's just angry that you are carrying my baby" Ben says to me.

"Why is she angry at that? She had her chance with you" I growl. "You're mine now."

"I love it when you get protective over me" Ben says before pulling me into a kiss.

I relax into the kiss allowing Ben to deepen it. Ben pulls me down onto his lap as he sits on the couch. He gently holds me against him as he continues to kiss me. I smiled at the feeling of his lips on mine. My hands work their way into his hair. Ben's hands move to my thighs sliding up under my dress slightly.

The knock at the door causes us to quickly jump apart. We looked at each other breathing heavily before we started to laugh. Ben moves me onto the couch before going to answer to door.

"Come on in" I hear Ben say. "Y/N is in the living room."

"Ben you should at least clean the lipstick off your face before answering the door if you planned on getting frisky with my sister just before we arrive" I hear Woods say.

I snort as I start to laugh. "You're lucky you came now and not like 10 minutes later. Who knew how far Ben and I would have been into being frisky?" I say as Woods walks into the living room.

"Oh gross sis. I didn't want that mental image" Wood groans in annoyance.

"Sex is healthy for a pregnant lady, Woodland" My mom says walking in behind him.

"Ugh not you too" Woods says plopping down next to me on the couch. He moves so he can lay his head on my belly gently. "You'll protect your uncle won't you?" He says quietly only to be kicked in the face.

"Even your neice says to stop being dramatic" I say smiling.

I look up to see Ben in the doorway. "Any news from the others?" Ben asks.

"Matt says he should be here soon with the others" Woods answers.

"Would you like to help me with dinner than Woods?" I ask.

"Sure" Woods gets off the couch before helping me up.

Woods and I head to the kitchen to cook together. It was nice to spend time with just my brother. The other soon arrived and dinner was able to start. Once we were all at the table, Ben and I finally told everyone our baby's name.

"So you guys have been bugging us since the gender reveal as to what the Baby's name is. We are ready to reveal it to you guys" Ben says.

Smiles formed on everyone's faces but a smirk grew on mine. "However we decided to make a game to reveal it" I said.

"You can't be serious" Wood says.

"She's serious" Ben says.

I laugh as I read the first clues for the first name: I'm the reddest gem you'll ever see. For my momma wears it just for daddy and me.

"Ruby" My mom says eyeing the engagement ring on my hand that i wear with my wedding band.

Woods looked like he was about to cry. "That's the cutest name ever" Woods says.

"Ready for the clue to her middle name?" I ask causing them to nod quickly.

Ben reads the clue for Ruby's middle name: Disney has nothing compared to the love story between my mommy and daddy. For she has found her beast.

The people around me look at each other as they think. Sam was the first to speak up. "Beauty and the Beast. Is her middle name Belle?"

"Ruby Belle Cobalt" I says.

"Which leads us to why I wanted the gift the color i said, Woods" Ben says.

"What gift?" I ask.

"We'll show you" Woods says grabbing my hand.

We stand up from the table and walk to the spare bedroom the Ben has been keeping me out of. Woods lets go of my head to allow me to open the door. I open the door revealing the babies nursey. The walls were painted a light red a ruby red accent wall. The furniture was either a light wood color or completely white.

Tears filled my eyes as I walk into the room. The theme was also beauty and the beast as a little plush rose laid in the crib with other plush characters from the movie. I pick up the rose from the crib as I started to cry more.

"I can't tell if these are tears of joy or she hates it" Woods whispers.

Upon hearing those words I running over to him, hugging him tightly. "Thank you" I sob out.

I feel everyone around me join into the hug as I cried over how great my family was. I was ready for our baby to be here so she could see how much her family loves her already