Day 10

Today, Hisoka and I decided to mess around with his bungee gum. I was wondering a bit about it since he never really said more about it than just, "bUNGEE GUM has the properties of both rUBbEr and gUm." So, I asked him if I could test something. it might not have been the smartest of ideas, but it was rather fun.

"Hisoka, I have a question about bungee gum," I said to him."What is it?""Is it possible to bungee jump with bungee gum?""Why would it be?""Well, it's called bungee gum. I assumed that you'd be able to bungee jump with it.""I suppose we could test it. I'm not sure you'd be able to, though.""Why is that?""I think that this whole cat thing is affecting your height. Because you're only 3'1 (about 1 meter).""I don't think you're telling the truth," I said, walking closer to him and looking him straight in the eye.In response, he put his hand on my head and laughed. "I'm pretty sure I am. Because, last I checked, I was about 6'2 (187 cm) and you were 6'1 (185 cm). So I shouldn't tower above you, kitten.""Whatever. But can I test your bungee gum?""Sure. Fair warning though, I can not guarantee your safety on this ride. Please accept the offer at your own risk. And please, please, don't do anything stupid.""Okay, I won't. Promise.""Good. Come on." He then took my hand and walked me outside like I was a little kid, and, to be honest, I sort of felt like one. Wanting to bungee jump. Being only 3'1.When we got outside, Hisoka carefully made a trampoline out of bungee gum, before using more bungee gum to climb onto the roof, taking me with him. He wrapped some bungee gum around my waist, then connected that strand of bungee gum to the roof."You can jump now. Please try to aim for the trampoline. You'll probably only be able to do this for about, hm, 5, 5-and-a-half minutes, so have fun.""Ok. Thanks." I then walked to the edge of the roof, closed my eyes, and jumped.I landed right on the trampoline, then went back up. I started feeling more confident, so I decided to do a front flip, then a backflip. Before I knew it, 5 minutes had passed and I felt myself being dragged back up onto the top of the roof. "Did you have fun, Kitten?""I did. Thanks for letting me do that.""Uh-huh, no problem. I'm glad it didn't backfire.""What do you mean by that?""All I mean is that it would've been sad if it hadn't worked and it had backfired. You'd be dead.""I'd rather be with you than be dead, I guess.""Aww, my little kitten wants to be with me~""Shut up," I said, striking at him with my quite sharp nails."Ow!" He yelped as I scratched him. I noticed that I had accidentally cut his cheek."Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you that badly.""No, no, it's fine. I was annoying anyway.""Mkay. So, are we just going to sit here, or are we going to get down?""Do you want to sit here and watch the day go by?""Honestly, yes."So we watched the day go by. Nothing much happened. We did get to see the sunset, though. We went inside after that. I think I'll have no problem shooting my shot with him after this.

Word count: 557