Day 12

Today, there was a lot of problems with some people's relationships.I was sitting in a chair eating my lunch when suddenly, Hisoka and Chrollo started yelling at each other."YOU WEAK FUCK! I SHOULD JUST BEAT YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW!" Hisoka yelled."OH, REALLY BITCH? I BET I COULD KILL YOU BEFORE YOU COULD TALK ABOUT YOUR BUNGEE GUM!" Chrollo retorted."HA, HA, YOU THINK YOU'RE SO STRONG?""YEAH, CAUSE I FUCKING AM!""THEN FACE OFF WITH ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW!""ALRIGHT, MAYBE I WILL!" Chrollo said, starting to throw a punch at Hisoka. Feitan grabbed Chrollo by the arm and dragged him out the door before the leader could start facing off with Hisoka.Meanwhile, Hisoka was walking away, clearly triggered. When Shalnark tried to calm him down, he snapped at him too. "Shut up, okay?! God, why does everyone have to be sp annoying?!"But that wasn't all. In the back of the room, Machi was crying. Nobody was exactly sure what happened, but she kept trying to explain that "no one understood her."A couple of hours later, Shizuku started tearing up. When someone came to check up on her, she answered with the same thing that Machi explained, that no one understood them.Today wasn't a bad day, but it wasn't a good day either. I just kind of hope that everyone won't be fighting later.

Word count: 220