Day 24

DeAr DiAry...

Does Illumi do that? I wouldn't know, he just told me to write this entry. He told me to prank Hisoka yesterday, and today I followed through.

Firstly, though, I need to say something to Illumi.

Why didn't you ask Gon if he liked me BEFORE going back?! I mean, I did land a date with him, but we technically weren't even together when he asked me out!

Anyway, today Illumi had asked me to follow through with the condition that he gave to me when he helped me confess to Gon. To prank Hisoka.

Before we started, Illumi carefully changed my appearance. He had been growing back to his normal height recently, so he was about the same height as me, but still only 4'6 (1.3716 Meters). He Put needles into my cheeks and head, changing their shape drastically and growing my hair. Then, he stuck one into my lower back, shortening me down to his 4'6 (1.3716 meters) height. He then bent down and said, "I'll have to adjust the size of your legs. This is going to hurt. I hope you are prepared."

"I'll be fine, Illumi. Not like it's life or death."

"Okay, then." He then put the needles into my legs, making me wince. "Does that hurt?"

"A little bit, but I'll live."

"Good. Your transformation is almost complete, by the way."

"Mhm. I do have an idea of what I'll do."

"What is it?"

"I'm not telling."

"Fine then."

After he finished doing all of the needlework on me, he gave me a change of clothes so that it would look more realistic. "Thanks."

"No, thank you. You are the one messing with him, after all."

"Mm, ok. Well, wish me luck!"

"Good luck, Kill. And please do not make me look foolish."

"Ok, I won't. Promise."

྿፠྿፠྿፠྿፠

"Oh, hello Illumi. How are you today?" Hisoka said, walking up to me.

I had already planned out what I needed to do. I said, "Who are you? How do you know my name?"

"Illumi, is this a joke? I'm your boyfriend, remember?"

"No, I do not. I am straight."

"Illumi, I'm giving you one last chance. If this is a joke, please stop. You're making me worried."

I looked him in the eye and said, "I am sorry. I do not know you. I have to go now. I hope you find the person you are looking for."

"O-ok."

I then walked away. I hope I didn't ruin anything between them, and if I did I'll make it right.

YoUrS tRulY,

      Killua Zoldyck                                                                

Word count: 402