Day 18

Today, I decided to tell my father about everything. The text conversation went something like this.

To Silva: Hey, dad?

From Silva: What is it, Illumi?

From Silva: Is something the matter?

To Silva: Well, yes, but also no.

To Silva: There are two things.

From Silva: Well, hurry up. I don't have enough time to carry an hour-long conversation.

To Silva: Ok, then. First of all, I got turned into a cat.

From Silva: You WHAT?

To Silva: I got turned into a cat. Furry, Neko, whatever. The point is, I am half-cat.

From Silva: How did this happen?

To Silva: Let's just say I did not open the door to a friendly person.

To Silva: You know, like an idiot would do.

From Silva: Is it affecting your assassin abilities in any way?

To Silva: Somewhat.

From Silva: In what way(s)?

From Silva: Negatively or positively?

To Silva: It mostly affects them negatively. Being...whatever I am...it caused me to be shorter, as well as more childish. Being short, however, does have its upsides.

To Silva: I'm more agile.

From Silva: So, what is the other problem?

To Silva: Well, it is not much of a problem, but more like something I need to ask about.

From Silva: Well, what is it?

To Silva: Am I allowed to have a boyfriend?

From Silva: Absolutely not!

From Silva: As the oldest member of the Zoldyck Family, you are supposed to have children and carry on the legacy!

From Silva: Assassins don't need LOVE, they need to carry on their legacy. You, as a man, having a boyfriend represents that you LOVE him. And that kind of emotion is not needed as an assassin.

To Silva: Then you know what?

To Silva: Fuck the family.

To Silva: Because Killua, the one you and Mom chose as heir, is gay too. He told me earlier in the month that he was planning on asking Gon out. And guess what? Gon is his FRIEND!

From Silva: You have no right to talk to your father like that!

To Silva: Yes, I do. I'm 24. I'm an adult. I can do whatever I want, and I don't need you to tell me what to do.

From Silva: You know what?

To Silva: No, what?

From Silva: You can have a boyfriend.

From Silva: But only if he'll help you out.

To Silva: With my assignments?

From Silva: Yes. Also, who is it you plan on dating?

To Silva: Umm. You might be upset if I tell you.

To Silva: It's Hisoka Morow.

From Silva: Fine. I hope that he has good intentions and will help you out with your assignments.

To Silva: Thank you.

From Silva: I must meet him in person, though.

To Silva: Wait, you are not familiar with him?

From Silva: No, I am not. Is tomorrow fine?

To Silva: Yes, tomorrow should be fine.

From Silva: Good. Then I will see you tomorrow.

I am so nervous to have to introduce Hisoka to my father. I'm not sure if he'll approve of him, but the only way to find out is if they meet.

Word count: 479