Day 25

I regret letting Killua prank Hisoka. I did not get to know what he was saying to him, and now I am worried that he may have ruined everything.

I went into Hisoka's room this morning to cuddle with him, but his door was locked. I knocked on the door and he answered 30 seconds later. "Illumi? Do-do you remember me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Fuck, of course, you don't remember me. You clearly showed that it wasn't a joke. Look, you won't understand why I'm saying this, but I love you. With all of my heart, I love you. And I hope you can find happiness with someone, even if it's not me." A tear trickled down his cheek, smudging his face paint and allowing me to see the skin tone underneath.

"Hisoka...what do you mean?"

"You- you know my name?"

"Of course, I do. Why would I not know your name?"

He did not respond, he just pulled me into a tight hug, tears streaming down his face. After a while, he finally spoke up. "Illumi, I'm so glad that you still remember. I love you, and I don't know what I would do if you'd forgotten that."

"Wait, what are you talking about?"

"I'm seriously questioning whether you're joking or not. Remember you told me that you didn't remember who I was?"

"No, I- Oh, wait, I see."

"Hm?"

"I helped Killua out with something ereyesterday (the day before yesterday), but for me to help he had to mess with you a bit. I did not know he would go this far."

"Oh, well, in that case, it's fine. Why did you come over?"

"I wanted to cuddle. Is-is that okay with you?"

"Doing anything with you is okay with me."

"Even if I was killing you?"

"I think that would be kinda hot."

"Okay, you went too far."

"Sorry, kitten. Come here." He picked me up, allowing me to wrap my arms and legs around him. He carried me to the bed, where we cuddled all day until we fell asleep.

Word count: 326