S i x

"Okay then, let's try something."

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Let's try things, experiment on each other." he said, looking me in the eyes.

"You mean like" I paused. I was never allowed to say the word.

"Sex?" he finished the sentence. I nodded.

"No, well I mean, we can, but something like that." he said.

"I'm not so sure how I feel about this." I told him.

"C'mon. Haven't you ever heard your Dad say that you should follow God always because you're not always promised tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yeah something similar." I said.

"Exactly, and what if you died tomorrow, then you wouldn't know what these things felt like." he said softly.

"Corey, it's just not right." I told him. "It says in the bible to wait until you're married."

"Yes, but it also says in the bible to not cut your hair. God doesn't think that one sin is bigger than the other, if you commit one sin, you commit all." he said. I was surprised on how much he knew about the bible.

"Look I just don't think that we should be doing this." I said, and started hyperventilating.

"Brinleigh, calm down. Just breathe." he said. "Deep breaths." I breathed in and out deeply.

"Okay, now look at me." he said and I looked him in the eyes.

I saw him starting to lean in and before I could do anything, his lips were on mine. The kiss wasn't that long until he kissed again. When I finally started kissing back he traveled his lips from my mouth, to the corner of my mouth, to my nose, then back to my lips.

He was being very gentle, as if he were scared that if we was too rough I would pull back.

He pushed me gently, so I was laying on the bed, then he put his head in the crook of my neck and started to lightly kiss, traveling all around my neck.

His hands were firmly placed on my hips and rubbing circles on them with his thumb. His lips found the part on my neck that felt so amazing that I moaned.

His teeth lightly pulled on the skin, and my hands went through his hair. His lips went back up to my lips and left a soft kiss, then went back to the spot on my neck that he had previously been at.

He traveled down to my collar bones, lightly kissing, tracing the bones, then back up to my neck, again.

"C-corey." I said, out of breath.

"Hmm?" he hummed against my neck.

"Stop." I said. He looked up to me.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Stop." I said again. "If I show up at home with hickeys all over my neck they my dad with throw a fit." I said. He looked back at my neck.

"Well, it's a little to late for that." he said. I pushed him off me and ran to his bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a small hickey starting to form.

"Oh my gosh, Corey!" I yelled.

"What? You didn't try to stop me." he said.

"Well at least it's kinda small. I can cover it up." I told him. "I think I should go now."

"No, it's fine. You can stay." He said.

"Um, no it's fine. It's getting late anyways." I told him and walked out of his room, through the front door, and back to my house.

I'm so dead if my Dad finds out.

____________

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, and soRRY this chapter is sO shorty AH

it'll get more heated later on in the story I promise.

Thank you all so much for the reads, votes and comments!