t w e n t y - e i g h t

"Hey, Brin!" I heard someone shout form the other end of the hallway. I turned around to see one of my friends, Jax, pushing through people to get to me. When he finally reached me, he said

"What's this whole thing with you and Camilla?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She told me that you guys got in a fight, when I saw that you guys weren't sitting together at lunch and I asked her."

"Is that all that she said?"

"No, she was saying all these horrible things about you. Like, you were a slut and stuff." he told me.

"A slut? How am I a slut?" I was surprised.

"I don't know, I asked the same thing and she said it was because you took her guy."

"What even? I didn't take him, he never liked her-"

"- Who's this?" Corey walked up to me and interrupted.

"Oh, this is my friend, Jax." I told Corey.

"Hey, man." Jax said to Corey and Corey tilted his head up in acknowledgement.

"You want me to take you home?" he asked.

"No, I'm good. I need to go talk to someone real quick." I said.

"Who?" he asked.

"Just a teacher about my assignment." I lied to Corey.

"Okay, well, I'll call you tonight." he said. He kissed my forehead and left.

"Sorry about that." I told Jax.

"No, is fine. I should get home anyway. See you around." he waved and left, also.

I walked down the hallway and out the doors. I didn't head home, I went to Camilla's.

***

I arrived at her door and loudly knocked on the door. No answer. I turned the knob and walked right in and upstairs to her room.

I opened her door and saw her and a few of her new friends talking about something.

"Brinleigh? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"What have you been telling people?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I'm taking about, you're saying horrible things behind my back." She stayed silent and all her friends were looking at her.

"You were calling me a slut right?" I asked. She slowly nodded.

"You can say it behind my back, but let's see you say it to my face." I said. She was quiet.

"C'mon. I'm waiting." I knew that Camilla won't say lies to the persons face, who the rumor was about.

"Say it." I said one last time. Her face started to get red.

"Exactly, because it's not true. Thanks for all the rumors, I appreciate them." I sarcastically said and fake smiled.

I walked back downstairs, outside, and towards my house. When I walked inside, I went straight upstairs and grabbed the home phone. I dialed Corey number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?"

"I did it!" I smiled.

"Did what?" he asked.

"I told off Camilla."

"Really?" he sounded surprised.

"Well, kinda. She called me a slut so I went to her house and embarrassed her in front of her friends."

"Wow." he said. We just started talking about random things from there. Until he said "Hey, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow babe."

"Okay." I said and we both hung up.

_______________________

Update woohoo

question: why do parents think they're so funny?

because they gave birth to a joke LMAOOOO