8 t e e n

"Mom, Dad, I'm going to a friends house to work on a project later." I yelled to my parents from the stairs.

My Mom came to view and questioned "Are there going to be parents there?"

"Yeah, of course Mom." I lied, knowing that Corey's parents always worked late nights.

"Well, then I guess it's fine if you go just-" "Is this the boy that you've been working on a project with?" my Dad interrupted, he walked up behind my Mom.

"Uh, yeah." I debated on telling the truth or not.

"I don't want you going." he stated, firmly.

"But Dad, we have to-" I started.

"No, and that's final. You've been spending a lot of time with this boy, I don't want you getting any ideas." He said, then walked away. My Mom gave me a sympathetic look, then followed him.

I sighed then turned to my room. I walked into my room and shut it, locking it.

Great. I thought. Now how am I going to talk to Corey?

Wait, wait. My Mom never did put my screen back, I could easily just sneak out the window with out getting caught.

When I thought that, my heart started racing and then I ran around my room over to my desk, knocking on it a few times.

Knock on wood. I thought.

***

"Goodnight Mom, goodnight Dad." I said to them.

"This early?" my Dad asked.

"Yeah, well, I have to study for a big test tomorrow, so by the time in done, it'll be time for bed." I explained to them.They just nodded.

"So, please don't disturb me." I quickly added.

"We won't, now go study. Goodnight." my Mom said, then I ran back up stairs.

I locked the door again, then opened my window. I turned back to turn off my light then saw that it was six forty-eight.

Just in time. I thought as I climbed out my window and headed to Corey's.

***

I knocked on Corey's door, and waited for him to answer. He opened the door and rushed me in.

"Hey." he said, as he shut the door behind him.

"Hey." I quietly said, as I looked down to the ground. This was kinda awkward.

"Hey." Corey whispered. I looked up at him and he gently put two fingers under my chin and kissed me, lightly.

"C'mon." he said, and walked off. I followed him to his room, and he shut the door behind him. I sat down on his bed and he sat down next to me.

"Why are you acting like this?" I whispered.

"I have no idea." he whispered back.

"Why were you so rude?" I asked.

"You saw me cry." he shrugged.

"And? Just because I saw you cry doesn't mean you have to be a jerk." I stated.

"I know." he said looking down, ashamed.

He looked back at my eyes and said "I'm sorry."

"Apology not accepted." I teased him.

"How can I get you to accept my apology?" he questioned.

"Lets find out." I said, full of confidence.

His eyes lit up. He pulled me towards him and kissed me, roughly. He laid me back onto his bed, like the first time I was over.

He climbed on top of me and continued to kiss me.

"I'm sorry." He'd say, between kisses.

His hands started to push up my shirt, exposing skin as he kissed my neck.

He soon lifted my shirt up and over my head.

"Corey, I don't think we should do this." I said.

"Babe, you over think too much. Calm down. Nothing bad is going to happen." he said. I nodded and he continued to take off his shirt.

____________

CliFF HANGER

the next part is in the next chapter ahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry.