E l e v e n

Corey hovered over me as he left soft kisses on my neck. When he had reached the spot where he'd left a hickey before, I moaned. This only caused him to go harder at the skin.

His mouth left my neck and went to my mouth, kissing it roughly, instead of lightly like last time.

At this point, I had no idea how j felt about Corey, I did want to do this, because I knew it was wrong, but I was tired of being called a goody goody all the time.

Corey's hands started lifting my shirt off of my body and he tossed it to the side, he kissed my jaw line, then my neck once more before trailing down my chest.

He had made it to my bra, and then went down to my stomach. I moaned, causing him to look up and kiss me again, but this time he was gentle.

His hands her firmly placed in my hips as our lips connected with each other, again, and again.

He kissed my forehead and I said "Your parents didn't actually invite me for dinner, did they?"

"Nope." he said, out of breath.

His lips connects with mine, again, for what seemed like the millionth time, when we heard a door slam and a "Corey, you here?"

We both jumped and I hurried to put my shirt on.

"Uh, yeah Mom, I'm in my room!" he yelled back to his Mom.

I had just finished putting my shirt on when the door swung open to reveal his Mom. I smiled to her, as if we weren't just making out on his bed.

"Corey, I didn't know that you were having company over." she smiled back to me.

"Yeah, sorry Mom. We were working on a project for school." he said.

"Okay well I'm going to make dinner, are you staying-" she looked at me for my name. "Brinleigh." I said "And no, sorry ma'am I have to get home." I told her and she nodded.

"Well, I'll be in the kitchen, you're Father will be home later." she spoke to Corey.

"Okay Mom." he said and she left.

"There wasn't a hickey on me was there?" I panicked, after she had left back into the kitchen.

"No, I didn't bite hard." he said.

'Wow this is awkward.' I thought.

"I'm going to go now, better get home before my parents find out that I'm not really at Camilla's." I said.

"I'll walk you out."

We walked to the front door and I said bye to Mrs. Haim.

"Do you need me to walk you home?" he asked.

"No, it's fine. My house isn't far from here, I'll be fine." I shook my head.

"Okay, well, see you Monday." he waved, I waved back and turned to walk home.

***

The door was unlocked, like my Mom had said. I walked in and locked the door, then headed upstairs, being sure to stay quiet.

'What an eventful day.' I thought, as I drifted off the sleep in my bed.

_____________

lalalalala update!

soooo whatcha think of this chapter, idk about you but I'm Corleigh af