S e v e n

Do you ever have that feeling, when you want to do something but you know it's not right?

Well, that's how I feel about Corey.

You see, I'm not sure how I feel about him. I hated him at first but after what happened I don't know if I hate him even more for trying to pull that on me, or if I liked it.

I can't possibly start thinking of him in that way. He's semi popular and I'm not, it's not that I'm a loser or anything, I'm well known around the school I just don't hang out with those people.

And anyways, I started helping him to fishing a project, and that's what I'm going to do.

What sucks is that I have to go to school with him on Monday, which is going to be very awkward.

He's attractive, I will admit, but not really my type. I want an intelligent guy, one that knows what he's doing in his life, and Corey, he doesn't.

My parents questioned why I was back home from "Camilla's" so early, since they didn't know I went to Corey's.

I covered you my neck quickly with my hand, forgetting that I had a hickey there.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Why are you back so early?" My Dad asked.

"Oh! Um she had to go somewhere." I made up an excuse.

"What's wrong with your neck?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I played stupid.

"Whys your hand over it?"

"My neck just hurts. What is this twenty questions? Golly, look, I have to go pee." I quickly said and ran upstairs.

I closed my door, and locked it, not wanting my parents to come in. I laid on my bed and just thought about things.

Why would I even like Corey?

Well, then again, why wouldn't I. He's very attractive and very well built, and oh man, his jaw line is astonishing, and the way he-

"Stop!" I yelled at myself and punched my forehead a good couple of times.

"Brinleigh? Are you talking to yourself?" I heard my Mom ask from the other side of my door.

"Uh, yeah Mom sorry." I confessed, it was going to be easier to explain rather then why I was talking to myself.

"Well there's a boy on the phone for you, He said its urgent." She said. I sighed, knowing it was Corey.

I picked up the house phone that was in my room, and answered.

"Hello?" I asked, rather agitated.

"Hey, Brin, so I was making sure that you were coming over again Saturday." Corey spoke. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know." I trailed off.

"Please? My parents want to meet you." he pleaded.

"I guess so." I said.

"Alright, cool. I already told them you were coming." he said and laughed.

"Bye Corey." I said. I really didn't want to talk to him.

"Wait! Um, you're not mad at me are you?" he sounded a little disappointed, I felt bad.

"No, Corey, I'm just tired." I lied.

"Okay well I'll see you Monday." he said, and hung up.

Every time he spoke I started to fall for him even more.

_____________

Short chapter I'm soRRY

but I'm dedicating this chapter to Tobleedgrease because her books are amAziNg omg her book Drama Class inspired me to write this one so THANK YOU!

this is kinda a filler chapter btw srry