9 t e e n

Corey was about to come back down to kiss me when he heard the phone ringing.

He got up and sighed, then walked out of the room to go answer the phone.

I hurried to get dressed again, and heard his muffled voice from the other room, talking on the phone.

When he returned he looked distressed.

"Who was that?" I asked. He sighed.

"Camilla." he said.

"Oh." I said, and looked down. I forgot about her.

"Hey, we're not anything." he whispered. I looked up to him.

"I know." I told him and stood up.

"I think that I should leave now." I said.

"Wait." he grabbed my arm. "I don't like her." he explained.

"I don't care, I have to get home." I said.

I got up and left back home, leaving him confused as ever.

***

I climbed up on to my roof and back into my window. When I entered my room, my light was on.

I thought I turned it off.

"Where in God's name were you!" my father barged in.

I shapely turned towards him. My Mom came up behind him, they both had angry looks on their face.

"And what is that on your neck?" he Dad came up to me, and touched the hickeys on my neck. I winced.

"Are those hickeys?" my Mom asked. My face flushed.

"Did you go to see that boy?" my Father angrily said. I stayed silent.

"Did you!" he shouted, my Mom put a hand on his shoulder to calm him. I slightly nodded, too ashamed to say anything.

"I can't believe this." he said. "What kind of child have you become? I let you work on a project with a boy and you-" he paused, and looked at me with worry.

"Did you." he paused again. "Tell me you're not pregnant." he whispered.

"No! I would never." I defended myself.

"Well, judging by tonight's events, I bet that you would." he said, I felt hurt.

"Charles! Stop, you know she wouldn't." my Mom said to him.

"I don't know what she would or wouldn't do at this point." he looked disappointed.

"Dad, you know I wouldn't do that. I didn't even plan for tonight to happen like this, I thought we were working on the project-"

"So you snuck out!" he exclaimed.

"Let her explain." my Mom said.

"-Anyways, he came on to me and I couldn't control myself." I explained.

"So this his mostly his fault?" he asked, I nodded.

"That still doesn't pass the fact that you lied to us, snuck out, and didn't stop him." he said. "I raised you to be a great young lady, you're nearly fifteen for Petes sakes! You don't need to be taking part in these things, activities!"

"You know what? I'm putting you a Catholic school."

_________________

Boom

Sorry, but it had to happen. The story will get better. I promise.