t w e n t y - s i x

"I honestly don't know what her problem is." I told Corey about what happened with Camilla and I, while he walked me home.

"She's just jealous, babe. Don't worry about it." he calmly said.

"I guess so, but she's was my best friend, ya feel?" I told him.

"Yeah, that's where it must suck. But don't worry, I'm sure she'll get over soon, if she's a true friend."

"I hope so, I don't want there to be any tension between us or anything." I said.

"I don't know why she's making this a big deal, it's not like we were talking or anything." he said. I nodded.

"Exactly, so why does she keep getting infuriated?"

"Maybe she liked me a lot. I mean, who wouldn't?" he said, all cocky.

"Shut up, you're not that cute." I lightly shoved him and smirked.

"What are you talking about? I'm gorgeous!" he exclaimed.

"You thought." I laughed, when we arrived at my door.

"I would invite you in, but my parents don't seem to care for you." I frowned.

"That's fine, I gotta go anyway." he shrugged.

"I'll walk you to school tomorrow, yeah?"

"If you want to." I told him and he nodded. Corey kissed my cheek and I walked inside, while he turned to walk back home.

"How was your day?" my Mom asked when I got inside.

"Well, I guess Camilla and I aren't really friends anymore." I told her.

"Why not?" she asked.

"It's a long story." I said, and she decided to not push it further. She knows that if I say 'It's a long story' that it usually means that I don't wanna talk about it.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna go start dinner." she smiled and walked towards the kitchen.

***

The next morning, I walked outside, to see Corey standing in my porch.

"You ready?" he asked.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"For, like, ten minutes, tops." he said.

I shrugged and started to talk down my drive way, him following behind.

"We have to finish that project soon." he said.

"We haven't finished it?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Not yet."

"I totally forgot about that project." I told him.

"Me too." he said.

We made small conversation on the walk to school. I didn't really want to go today, but then again, I never want to go.

When we got up to the school, Corey grabbed my hand and we walked through everyone to our class.

"Hold on, I have to go by my locker." I said. He nodded and we walked to my locker.

In front of my locker was Camilla and some of her friends, when they noticed me they all started to whisper to each other.

I hated when Camilla did that, after something would happen, she'd go around telling people things and then make it sound like she was the innocent one.

I know, because she used to tell me all these things, drama, that happened, and then I'd find out the true story later on.

They all dispersed from my locker, and I let go of Corey's hand, put in my combination, opened the locker, and put my bag in there.

"Don't worry about her." Corey hugged my waist and whispered.

He let go and I turned around towards him.

"Wasn't even concerned about it." I said, and we walked to class.

________________

Camilla is a bad word omg

Sorry guys, she's a prick, whoops