1| Another day in this hell hole

Melina's Pov

✩ ————♡⋆☾⋆♡ ————✩

I WAKE UP ON THE little make shift bed that they've given when I arrived here 8 years ago. My name is Melina Kenner I'm 12years old and my life has been hell since I was 4.

It was a beautiful day outside. Me and my brother we're playing hide and seek in the bayou. I hid behind a tree in the little graveyard that's a few meters from our house, when some men grabbed me from behind. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. Then I felt a prick of needle and I fell asleep.

I woke up in a unfamiliar room strapped down to a chair. I looked around me and it looked it I was in a hospital. Then a men came by and he started taking my blood. It was okay but then they started to inject with different sorts of viruses to see if I heal. I did although I wish I hadn't.

Every night I dream about me and my brother. Since I'm a vampire I can turn off my emotions. There was this other girl Caeligh she died last year. The stuff that they gave us was too much for her since she wasn't a hybrid. She taught me to embrace my vampire nature rather than hide it.

So my dreams and memories from my home are what are keeping me from giving up. I hear the familiar creek of the metal door opening and nervousness and anxiety creeps inside of me. I curl into a ball in the far car with what could be called as a blanket but it's really just a piece of fabric. I'm in a short sleeved T-shirt and shorts.

Luckily it's Emily a women who always brings me breakfast and a little flower that she hides under the plate. She tried once helping me to get out but she got caught, well she played it well so they didn't think she was rescuing me but still they were really suspicious.

"Hey I brought you breakfast" she tells me and slides the trail of weird looking food and water into my cell. Then she leans closer and whisper."I'm working on a way to get you out I promise" I smile and look down at my trail.

I pick up the bread and dip it in to some weird looking green mess. It's not exactly ideal but I can't starve. Already tried that once. Idiots hooked me up to an IV till I started eating again. I gulp down the water that has weird cooper taste to it. Blood. They mix it up to save time.

I usually get a small cup of blood in the evening after the day is done so that I won't desiccate. I tried that too but didn't work out either. When I finish the lookalike breakfast I look at the flower and it's a little red rose. I smile and put it under the my pillow where the other flowers are placed.

After an hour of peace I'm brought back to reality where I'm a damn lab rat who's fear keeps rising everytime she hears a door creek. The man steps inside and I go into the farthest corner of my cell and he deeply sighs.

"Do we have to do this every single time" He then grabs me by my arm forcefully and drags me into the room I hate the most. It's where everything is done. I see the wolfs are awake. They have weird masks on them that's extracting their venom.

I had it on a few times and it's not pleasant at all. I'm showed on the chair next to another vampire girl whom I never seen before. I look at her neck to see dried blood and she's pale a ghost and grey veins are all around her body. She's dead. Well at least she won't have to endure more of this suffering.

I gulp down nervously as I see him opening the fridge where all the toxins are. He pulls one out and grabs a needle. This one is larger then one before. He approaches me and I begin to tremble with fear. I close my eyes and I let out a little yelp when he injects inside of me.

I imediatly fell the burning sensation and the need for air. He gets out a weird vial with white liquid and without a question stabs me in the arm. I let out a breath of relief when I feel the effects wearing off.

"The hybrid lives another day. Formule 445 is still not lethal. Keeping observation a doubling all the venoms by 20%" he says to a little dictaphone that he has set out on a table Infront of him. He looks at me and then gets out a device I know all to well and hate to the core of my heart.

It's a long tube and has a needle at the end. It's to extract werewolf venom directly from my blood. It hurts. Because I'm a vampire my senses are hightened and I can feel the venom being extracted and separated from my blood.

A few tears are already on the brink of my eyes but the man doesn't even look at me. To him I'm an animal, someone who's not supposed to be alive. He inserts the needle and I start crying the moment he turns it on feeling my blood being separated.

After 2 long excruciating hours he finally turn it off and get out a the tubes that were collecting my venom. He looks at his watch and opens a drawer and gets something out. He walks towards me and stabs it to my neck rendering me unconscious.

I woke up in my cell and lift my pillow to look for the drag of cloth that Caeligh had given me to clean myself up from the dried blood.  I brush it over my neck and my arms. I pull myself into a curled position and put the wannabe blanket over my bare body hoping to have a few hours of peace in my dreams.

It takes me a long time but I'm finally asleep waiting to see my brother once again in only a dream. Because all of this is just a dream.

I'm standing infront of our house looking at lake as the sunrise slowly creeps. Then I hear his voice.

"Look who came to visit" he tells me and I run into his arms. He hugs me. We're almost same height since the last time I saw him he was still a 14year old boy. I'm sure by now he has already found a girl or maybe Andrea returned. He used to tell me how she once visited him in his dream.

"Look at you you're almost as tall as me and old as me. I'm going to have to eat a lot more so that I'll be taler" he jokes and I laugh enjoying these moments every second I can.

"I love you Jack" I tell him and he leads me over to the log that we used to sit on as kids.

"Hold on little Melina okay hold on you'll get out and then you,me and grandma Mary we'll be together again" he says and bury my face into his neck.

✿

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 🅦🅡🅘🅣🅣🅔🅡_🅓🅐🅝🅘🅔🅛🅛🅔 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

A/N: Hello writtertvd here and this the first chapter of the new Ripped away story. The first chapter I wrote in first POV the others are written in 3rd Pov and the reason being. I started to write it as a 1st Pov but then decided to change it and I couldn't rewrite the first chapter in way that I would like it so yeah. Here it goes and enjoy the ride of Melina Kenner.