2| The light of freedom

♡⋆▽〈 --⋈--〉▽⋆♡

♡⋆▽〈 --⋈--〉▽⋆♡

HAYLEY AND ELIJHA are looking through the book where all the names are. There she sees the name Melina Kenner.

"Kenner? Like Jackson" she asks Elijha who just looks at her stunned.

"Possibly" answers casually the vampire.Although that name does ring a bell. I heard rumors that she had gone missing"

Time skip to when Jackson and Hayley are talking about her real name.

"Hey Jack when I was going through the book I found the name. Melina Kenner" she asks and his face stops" Is she your sister?" She asks him gently.

"Was my sister" he tells her and Hayley's expression softens.

"I'm sorry Jack what happened if it's okay?"

"I was 14 and me and Melina were playing hide and seek, she was 4 and she ran to hide while I counted. I was looking for 30 minutes but I couldn't find her anywhere so I told my parents and Mary what happened and we never found her. So after 5 years of intense searching we presumed she was dead." He tells me and I can see a tear slipping out.

"Ohh Jack I'm so sorry" she tells him with an apologetic look.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

HAYLEY AND Klaus have been hunting down the Lucien's organization. They arrive in the room to see the wolf wearing some kind of mask. He's collecting their venom. Hayley though. She touch one of them and he wakes up.

"Klaus they're still alive" She tells him and he looks behind a curtain to reveal a dead girl.

"This one's a vampire. What a hell is Lucien up to?" He asks with a worried and angry tone.

They free all the wolfs and Klaus is removing the mask from the last one in the room.

"Help me with this one" he says and hybrid pair puts him down on the chair. The female hybrid offers him some of her blood but he pushes it away.

"No vampire blood"

"It's okay the others drank too I'm a hybrid" she tell him and he drinks, already regaining some of his color.

"He needed their venom. Lucien's cure for werewolf bite. He harvested their venom and then reverse engineered a vaccine" Klaus says holding up a vile of white liquid in his hands.

"And her? The vampire girl" Hayley asks confused from the whole situation.

"It was the wolf venom that killed her. It was Lucien testing his cure"he answers her question.

"Why test it if he already knows it works?"

Later Klaus gets off the phone with Elijah after hearing interesting news about his elder brother.