9|The daughters of Klaus Mikaelson

✦————☆*✿*☆————✦

✦————☆*✿*☆————✦

MELINA WOKE UP IN HER BED and found Kol sleeping in the arm chair next to her bed. She smiled to herself. My gentleman she thought and threw a pillow at Kol who was immediately awoken. He chuckled and grabbed Melina out of the bed spinning her in the air.

Hayley, Klaus and Kol all set in the kitchen looking at Melina's hand that was completely healed.

"I don't understand when we took your blood to try to save Cami it didn't work but when you were bitten it did" Klaus said confused he didn't understand any of it. Why would you put yourself in danger for him? Why the venom didn't kill you? Heck even why didn't it work on others when it did to you?

"I don't know maybe it's like a vaccine you know. You a get a virus it creates an immunity and next time you don't get sick"Melina wondered sure she had been through a lot of werewolf venom from her time as a lab rat but she still had doubts this was a venom from all seven packs.

"Well once we free Keelin she can look at it. She managed to control her werewolf abilities by making herself weaker"Hayley said and Melina tried to push the thought of a needle into the back of her head. Kol noticing her discomfort put a protective arm around her shoulder.

"Or maybe just Freya's magic cream did the trick"Kol suggested and Klaus noticed how Melina let out a breath of relief. He curiously began to watch the two.

Melina was holding Hope's hand after she woke up and had proper breakfast. Hayley announced that her dad's here and all of his family. They heard arguing when they stepped out.

"Everybody, look who's awake" Melina said bringing the little girl from the house. Klaus just looked at his youngest daughter in awe.

"Hello"Hope said shyly and looked down on the ground.

"Hello" Klaus's voice suddenly softened as he looked down meeting Hope's eyes.

"Mom, can I go play in the garden with Melina?" Hope asked looking up at Hayley.

"Yeah. Sure."Hayley answered and Melina held Hope's hand as they walked down stairs.

Hope took out a paper and begin to draw. Melina tried to but she wasn't as good as her younger sister. Melina looks over at Hope's painting and asks what it is.

"What's that?"She asked curiously and Hope frowned.

"I don't really know I guess ocean and sky"Hope responded and Melina smiled putting some hair behind her ear. Klaus joined them after his conversation with Hayley.

"That's lovely" Klaus says as he looks at the paintings. Melina tried to paint a landscape of some mountains and a field but it wasn't working out.

"Well I wouldn't call it like that"Melina said as she tried fixing her painting.