18|Sometimes the end is just the beginning

《◌ೄ ✼ ◌ྀ 》

《◌ೄ ✼ ◌ྀ 》

"THE HOLLOW HAS BEEN haunting New Orleans for centuries. It's an unending evil. Its appetite for power is insatiable. And that's what attracted it to your little girl. And it's using Melina as it's power source"Vincent tells them and they all look towards Melina who looks at the ground. The truth is, she can hide her pain perfectly.

"Why didn't you say something little hybrid?" He asked her his voice full of worry.

"What did you want me to tell you. Hey dad, I'm the hollow's personal juice box do you want to go grab coffee" Melina snapped. She didn't even tell Kol. After what happened to her at the birthday party he wouldn't leave her. And she loved him but he was being overprotective.

"You said there was a way to save her" Klaus said looking towards Vincent deciding to settle things between himself and his daughter after they get rid of the hollow.

"There is. But I'm gonna tell you right now, you are not gonna like my plan"Vincent reveals and look at each other worried by Vincent's words.

"Step one: we pull the Hollow out of Hope. Step two: we find someplace else to put it. But with the book gone, I need a place that's both powerful and eternal. And in order to make the transition work, I'm gonna need something that's connected to Hope through blood" Vincent explains.

"You need a vampire. You want to put the Hollow into one of my siblings?" She asks him getting mad about the fact that one of her siblings will carry the thousand year old ancient spirit inside of him.

"One ain't gonna cut it. I'm gonna need four of them" Freya slightly shakes her head in disbelief.

"Why four of us?"Elijha asks him curiously while half doubting he's telling the truth.

"Well, 1,500 years ago, when the Hollow was first killed, they divided her remains. Four bones, four volunteers, four different locations. That's how we're going to beat the Hollow now"

"Transfer the Hollow's power into four immortal vampires" Freya concludes.

"And just send us on our way"

"So the evil is drawn, quartered and separated for all time"

"I can't be the only who thinks this is a horrible plan-" Melina didn't get to finish her sentence as she hunched over her stomach when a wave of pain hit her.

"Now we need to stop this and fast, everytime the hollow uses her magic she draws power from the miracle hybrid" Vincent tells them when Klaus rushed over to his daughter to support her. He lead her towards the chairs in the room."And you have to go your separate ways, and you have to stay separate. For all time" Klaus and Elijha look at each other already knowing this will be harder on them then anyone else because of their brotherly bond.

"You can never see each other again. Can never go near each other again" Vincent says Rebekah is shocked she always need her older brother even if she told him she hated him. Deep down she always loved him. Rebekah, Freya, Klaus, Elijah and Melina look at each other. "That is the only way that we're gonna beat the Hollow"